Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porkface
Dec 29, 2000

We must appreciate that the official first use of VAR was for a kick to the nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Lol at the West

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

What a lying sack of poo poo.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Guys I think we should Levon Barron Trump alone.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

VAR

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Watch Chara get a red here

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Now you've got tickets to a protest party. I'm going to tune into matches on MLS Live just to see the signs.

Also I don't understand why Wicka has such a boner for this league he doesn't like or watch. We all know it's structured poorly and seems to be overly reliant on franchise fees but he and all of the other MLS haters can't tell you when the league will fail nor are they willing to talk about success stories like Atlanta without saying they're simply outliers. I am 100% confident if they were to put a date on their dire predictions we would all watch it pass with the league intact and attendance up in some places and down in others.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Feels Villeneuve posted:

a soccer league that is not dogshit

It's OUR dogshit.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Dortmund

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Nostradingus posted:

think of the tifos tho

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Anyone know who will be televising playoff matches after the knock-out rounds?

I am trying to cut back on streaming services but want to be able to catch the playoffs with minimal hassle.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

I feel like anyone could coach this roster to a good result, but it's going to suuuuck when Charra slows down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

MLB are above the law. MLS not so much.

• Locked thread