Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Welcome to GBS
Feb 26, 2011

shirts and skins posted:

Those Atlanta kits look sick but they'll never be complete until they get the Coca-cola sponsorship.

This is the first and maybe only time I have ever agreed with you. I would have sold my first born son for that golden coke logo. Instead it's an insurance, which I guess is only in the second shittiest tier of jersey sponsors in this ponzi scheme of a league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Welcome to GBS
Feb 26, 2011

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Any advantage we can get at this point is awesome because I'm pretty sure Garcia is starting again.

I am predicting goals.

Welcome to GBS
Feb 26, 2011

highme posted:

I am very happy that Valeri was able to set the record for scoring in 8 consecutive matches with a real pretty headed goal against Rimando.

Even crazier, he never scored a goal with his head before this season. I think he has at least 3 or 4 this year alone. I was worried El Maestro might not have the physical capabilities to last in this league, but I'm thinking he'll be useful for at least a few more years.

That said, every time I think the Timbers are about to be good again, they put on a performance like they did against RSL.

• Locked thread