Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

Hence why I underlined Nashville. I can't imagine anyone having an issue with Sacramento getting a spot in MLS from an attendance/support/infrastructure standpoint. You could argue that, with the talent level their level of support affords the team, Sacramento been punching under their weight on the field though.

But Nashville??? And telling FC Cincinnati to gently caress off???

I have an issue with Sacramento getting a spot. Why the hell would I ever want to travel to Sacramento for an away game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

binge crotching posted:

Because SMF is cheap as gently caress to fly in and out of?

You know there's a reason for that, right? I guess Folsom State Prison is pretty close?

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Thanatosian posted:

Maybe you have some sort of terminal disease, and just need that extra push to end it all.

It's called supporting the Galaxy

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

whypick1 posted:

If Chastain gets hired can Hope Solo become a commentator? :allears:

Like we need another domestic violence doer in this league...

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

This was cool and good.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Who is this guy and why is he better than a guy with MLS knowledge and the willingness to play the kids?

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/LAGalaxyInsider/status/935255937023057921

So that's the option on all of our goalies, a player who got we signed midseason and saw brief minutes in 5 games then tore his ACL, a bunch of homegrown boys, and our "captain".

https://twitter.com/LAGalaxyInsider/status/935262298876153857

Tigren fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 28, 2017

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

TheBoyBlunder posted:

Should be interesting to see how they rebuild, as long as Johan Blomberg isn’t the only new addition. Wouldn’t mind seeing Villarreal in burgundy...

If you can solve his injury issues, he's a very fun player.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Rumors have Zardes going to DC, Columbus, or Vancouver. I hope y'all fan bases love hype and mediocre results. Who am I kidding, that's exactly what those 3 teams love.

Welp, guess we need a new right back.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
It's telling that MLS has more coverage of the expansion reality show and AP moving to Austin than they do of loving MLS Cup. I'm not sure what it's telling, but gently caress MLS.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

1600 EST looks like, right in the middle of Juve - Inter. Two screens it is!

Is that kickoff or Taylor Twellman time?

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

shoplifter posted:

Statement from Ohio AG regarding potential legal action if a move is announced:

https://twitter.com/OhioAG/status/938861595467374597

I'm not about to go read Ohio State law. What are the potential legal ramifications here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
City with brand new team and shiny new stadium and all the press attention has great attendance and buzz. loving NEWS AT 11!!!!!!

• Locked thread