Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I can assure you that's not the case. The 2 a year we get is considered a light weekend in Europe.

I said arrests not incidents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I can't wait for this stupid league to fold.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

El Jebus posted:

Porter to the USMNT?

Hopefully not.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I've seen people suggesting her for USSF President too. I know I'm loving around with the Jurgen stuff, but is she actually a coach? Has she done anything to even suggest she would be a good coach?

No and no.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TwoStepBoog posted:

Every sports bar I've gone to in my area has had no problem throwing soccer on one of the TVs, but 99% of them would rather have the jukebox/radio play over it than put the game audio on, even if I'm the only one in the bar.
There's only one bartender I've met in the city who will put the audio on every time and tell everyone else to deal with it.

Why would you want to listen to the CTE slurred musings of Taylor Twellman?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Nostradingus posted:

We Don't Need More California Teams

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That's horrific.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Thanatosian posted:

Well played, Toronto. You more than earned it this season. :cheers:

Actually they can go gently caress themselves.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dallan Invictus posted:

Clearly I'm a johnny-come-lately corporate plastic because I don't get what mistake is being made in the screenshotted tweet? I mean yes I know the trophy is named the Anschutz Trophy but objecting to saying "Toronto won their first MLS Cup" instead seems insufferably self-righteous even by Soccer Twitter standards, so clearly I am missing something?

(also offseason thread is here, g'bye 2017!)

That's the Eastern Conference trophy in the picture.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

XyrlocShammypants posted:

So he made a mistake Jesus Christ get a grip. Tweets are loving stupid anyway

I don't think anyone is upset. I was just pointing out what the mistake was.

I couldn't care less about the ruminations of Don Garber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mods kill this thread, thanks.

• Locked thread