Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Nostradingus posted:

here's hoping this year's final isn't Literally The Worst Game I've Ever Seen, Ever, like last year's was

The Seattle Sounders are a joke loser club that won MLS cup despite never scoring a single goal, it's all rigged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

The Portland Timbers have basically the same backline that is terrible at soccer and loves to drink and drive. Except now we will also have Roy Miller who doesn't understand the rules of the game. Our offense looks like it'll be pretty good though. Also good new jerseys:

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

Vytas, Ridgewell, and Powell all had to leave training with minor injuries today so uh, the Timbers defense on Sunday could be very interesting.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

trem_two posted:

Atlanta just made Josef Martinez's transfer permanent, he had been on loan to start the season. I wonder what arcane rule that 3 game loan helped circumvent.

I'd think it was more to do with "hey is this guy gonna actually be good? OH gently caress YES"

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

“You’re on the wrong side of the road,” the trooper replied.

Larin responded that he didn’t know that and he was from Canada.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/grantwahl/status/920119976488570881
lol what

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

camoseven posted:

Has my Google Fu gotten incredibly lovely or is it impossible to figure out how Anthony Precourt actually made his money? At this point I must assume he was born into it

He was. His dad is Jay Precourt, an oil and natural gas investor.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Mayor Adler said no public funds.

They could still be getting tax-exempt land or something, lots of ways to offer incentives without directly paying for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

wicka posted:

Just create a drat reserve league.

We had one! And... killed it for this USL partnership.

• Locked thread