Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Fucitol posted:

gently caress

You

Go

Crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

but on a much more real note

this league is a complete joke and i have no idea why watching bad players is of any attraction

mostly schadenfreude, i guess

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

i'm willing to open the dumbass can of worms by discussing pro/rel

only if it comes with the absolute certainty that we can send dumbass teams like minnesota back down to misl or npsl or whatever lovely league it came from

shoulda stopped well before 22

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

he's actually right though

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

castrate all american soccer fans

e - the glut of narratives regarding stupid loving facist/marxist/whig supporter groups outshadowing what happens on the field is enough evidence to me that this dumb league needs to oversell itself to a small (and embarrassing) contingency of people unloved by their parents. Instead of news of current playoff team Toronto dunking on Houston I get to hear about some pointless Minnesota fan group.

it's ok though because people that fill the seats in century link help pay the bills for ben olsen's pay check.

*in smug john oliver voice* cool

Fucitol fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Apr 30, 2017

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Nobody cares about an underground Marxist group except weirdos on the internet, who then complain about weirdos in real life

this checks out. no way is there a weirdo incestuous relationship between a smattering of conceited fans and the league.

what section in rfk do i buy tickets to boycott the league, again? will this week's tifo feature my favorite pokemon? if I'm feeling particularly spry what would the best way to gently caress with opposing players? could i meet them in the tunnel post game and run my mouth?

I'll take your think piece of which star wars character best represents your favourite supporter group off air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

nice of red bull arena to give a nod to the supporter groups for a change.

• Locked thread