Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferryll
Sep 16, 2013

<3

Best cat fountains ever: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThirstyCatFountains?ref=s2-header-shopname

Not cheap but I've had mine for 5 years and absolutely adore it. Easy to clean, never had a problem with it, and my cat drinks more water since getting it.
Here's the pretty fountain I purchased from ThirstyCatFountains a long time ago. It still looks and works as well as the day I bought it.

Previously, I had purchased a plastic Drinkwell pet fountain. It was unpleasant to clean and eventually a part broke after a couple years.
I upgraded to their expensive stainless steel version, which was also unpleasant to clean and a part broke on it after only one year.

I recommend buying something ceramic that will last a lifetime and only fill it with reverse osmosis or purified/distilled water.
Actually, regardless of what water fountain you get, use fancy water to prevent calcium deposits in your fountain. That is the bane of fountains and I think may have lead to the early demise of my Drinkwells.
Also, if at all possible, get something that is easy to clean! You will thank me later.

Ferryll fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread