Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i somehow missed the running corner 3 lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

AggressivelyStupid posted:

What's the regular season 3pt record? Cavs at 23 right now

24. 25 in the playoffs, a record already held by the Cavs from the Hawks series.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
trash rear end melo

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
lol Knicks losing to Embbid-less philly?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
*ty lue looks up from rolling up a white boy*

lebron hits a 3

*continues rolling*

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

lol Knicks losing to Embbid-less philly?

May come down to the last possession for the third time this season.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Holy poo poo this is a game now in CLE/ATL. I thought it was a blowout and stepped away and it's a loving 3pt game now.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
big shot KK

will our trash defense sabotage our insane shooting?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
The end of this game has been pretty exciting, nasty Powell dunk and Ibaka blacks

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

NORMAN POWELL

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Kyrie is taking to being the number 1 option on O well

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Sugarhill Gang is playing at halftime.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

wh what atlanta came back!?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Carlosologist posted:

Kyrie is taking to being the number 1 option on O well

He's so good and having lebron waiting in the shadows ready to explode is scary

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Supper tonight was a 3 for $20 deal. I got a prime rib sandwich, crayfish etouffe, and a cheesecake sundae.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

Justin Anderson just put the Sixers ahead with 20 seconds left and is talking so much poo poo.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Last season they weren't having lebron inbound the ball in important situations and it was driving me nuts because Lebron's tall enough and an incredible passer while also not being the best shooter/ft% so inbound it to loving kyrie drat it

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Richaun Holmes fouled the poo poo out of Rose on that play haha good no call refs I support it

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Ahahahahhahaha

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Jota posted:

Richaun Holmes fouled the poo poo out of Rose on that play haha good no call refs I support it

GOOD JOB REFS I SUPPORT YOU sixers ball baby

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Of course a Demar ISO three works. Why wouldn't it?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Demar!!!!

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

AggressivelyStupid posted:

He's so good and having lebron waiting in the shadows ready to explode is scary

LeBron being able to adapt down to a secondary scorer is crazy as well, keeps him somewhat fresher

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
lol melo completely not defending anderson

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
oh how the tables have turned

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Kibner posted:

Supper tonight was a 3 for $20 deal. I got a prime rib sandwich, crayfish etouffe, and a cheesecake sundae.

never had etouffe before. looks good 👌🏽

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
it's definitely fair that the knicks get the ball back because you can't call a foul on review of an out of bounds play when the sixers just got the ball because you can't call a foul on review. karma is real

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
justin anderson tonight - 24 minutes, 19 points, 5 rebs, 2 assists on 8-12 shooting and 0 steals in the box score but that doesn't count Carmelo Anthony's soul

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
CARMELO ANTHONY IS JUSTIN ANDERSON'S BITCH HONEY NUTS CHEERIOS MOTHER FUCKER

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Beating Boston and Washington without Lowry feels good man. Post-all star break without Lowry I would have not predicted we'd be 4-1 in the last 5

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kibner posted:

I'm jealous

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Justin Anderson is the crawfish etouffe and carmelo anthony is those boring, plain nasty rear end potato chips with the prime rib sandwich

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Latinx posted:

never had etouffe before. looks good 👌🏽

It was better than any arena etouffe has a right to be.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

The end of this game has been pretty exciting, nasty Powell dunk and Ibaka blacks

I dont think you can say that anymore

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Jota posted:

CARMELO ANTHONY IS JUSTIN ANDERSON'S BITCH HONEY NUTS CHEERIOS MOTHER FUCKER

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Also, I just noticed my phone autocorrected crawfish to crayfish and I am very, very mad.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Jota posted:

Justin Anderson is the crawfish etouffe and carmelo anthony is those boring, plain nasty rear end potato chips with the prime rib sandwich

LOL

Man that picture makes me extra jealous because I've had a restricted diet for like a week for stomach problems.

----

This is gonna be my first time watching the New Pelicans. Are they any good (it doesn't seem like it so far).

Kibner posted:

Also, I just noticed my phone autocorrected crawfish to crayfish and I am very, very mad.

Owned by the north.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Kibner posted:

I was about to say.....

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Kibner posted:

crawdaddy*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Jota posted:

The chips were plain kettlechips but very good. Maybe just a little too much salt. Wish I had more to eat. The rib was cold, though.

• Locked thread