Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Kibner posted:

The chips were plain kettlechips but very good. Maybe just a little too much salt. Wish I had more to eat. The rib was cold, though.

the only chips i eat are zapp's voodoo chips gently caress your kettle chips Kibner

I'm glad your meal was good though. I would love some etouffe or jambalaya right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Libertine posted:

LOL

Man that picture makes me extra jealous because I've had a restricted diet for like a week for stomach problems.

----

This is gonna be my first time watching the New Pelicans. Are they any good (it doesn't seem like it so far).

Owned by the north.

Imagine a team replacing 33% of its minutes with completely brand new players and not having anytime to practice with them.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Jota posted:

the only chips i eat are zapp's voodoo chips gently caress your kettle chips Kibner

I'm glad your meal was good though. I would love some etouffe or jambalaya right now

It's all love, my man.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the AD-Boogie pick and roll will be crazy dangerous once the Pels develop it further

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Kibner posted:

It's all love, my man.

i'm also glad you revealed that the crayfish matter was an autocorrect issue because i was judging you a lot after that

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Is my yahoo sports app messing up or is that really the half time for okc phoenix

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Metapod posted:

Is my yahoo sports app messing up or is that really the half time for okc phoenix

according to espn website there's still six minutes left in the second quarter so i think it is your app

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Metapod posted:

Six minutes left.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Jota posted:

according to espn website there's still six minutes left in the second quarter so i think it is your app

Oh thank God

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Holiday has raised $9k for local tornado victims, so far.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
:sigh:

https://twitter.com/JustinVerrier/status/837862658393182209

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Finally home for a game and AD's hurt. Hoo loving ray.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Anthony Davis hurt well I never :monocle:

EDIT: He's back hooray

The SituAsian fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Mar 4, 2017

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Oh Danny Green, the shots the shots ain't falling

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Pels actually have more assists than the Spurs at half time.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Sugarhill Gang put on a fun performance. Changed a lot of their lyrics to suit the city and team.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Sixers fans: the fries at Lorenzo's in the stadium say they are 3400 calories per serving and I just can't really believe it's real. Like, how?

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Team's looking like hot garbage the past few minutes. Lots of tough shots, turnovers, and bad defense.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I finally found a player in the nba that is a close comparison to my style, skill, and effectiveness in 2k: Solomon Hill.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

paternity suitor posted:

Sixers fans: the fries at Lorenzo's in the stadium say they are 3400 calories per serving and I just can't really believe it's real. Like, how?

We're prepping for hibernation during the upcoming nuclear winter.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Don't wanna live in a world where Pau misses threes

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

It seems like 80% of ads in the US are for junk food.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Pau has flopped three times in the last two minutes and gotten the call each time.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

gently caress these loving refs jesus christ.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
LAMARCUS

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
nt wbrook

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
These refs are pretty poor for a primetime game. Dedmon shouldn't have gotten his sixth right there.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Dewayne has never harmed a soul

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Pau literally draped over DMC's back and gets the foul call but at least he loving missed. Some form of justice.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It's good that I'm working and not watching the Celtics kill the Lakers although I will enjoy the meltdown after if all the people who think Jim Buss and Mitch Kuochak was somehow to blame for individual losses and that Magic was MLGA.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Aggressive, attacking the defense Jrue is good Jrue.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Kibner posted:

Aggressive, attacking the defense Jrue is good Jrue.

Agreed.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
kawhi could just take the ball away every single time if he wanted to i think

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
hooooooooobebe

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Not a good look ato.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

OT very nice

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

I'm legit furious that Cousins just got shoulder checked with no call on that previous Pels play.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Aunt Tony!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Two Tone Shoes posted:

I'm legit furious that Cousins just got shoulder checked with no call on that previous Pels play.

Moreso because Pau gets a touch foul called in the paint on the other end. Though he's been getting those calls all game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
i believe that was a backcourt violation

• Locked thread