Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

TNT Bulls are the greatest team ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

xbilkis posted:

My only regret is that I didn't bet more (same holds true for the last Bulls/Raptors game)

+290 earlier in the day. Will bet Bulls moneyline on TNT till they lose (which is never).

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Even Doug looks decent.

Cameron Payne on the other hand....

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Ratios and Tendency posted:

What's the deal with Doug, Bulls fans all seem to say he sucks.

I think he was hated because he was GarPax's pet project. They gave up 5 picks for him, talked him up, cried about Thibs not playing him. When Bulls fans hate on Doug it's more hating on GarPax.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bulls could have had both Nurkic and Gary Harris but instead traded those picks for Doug McDermott

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Niko was somehow inactive last game

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The Raptors are trash.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/CodyWesterlund/status/844350753032622081

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

the bulls being in position to obviously blow this vs. inability to lose against the raptors is a true irresistible force/unstoppable object situation

Bulls will never lose to the Raptors again

Or at home on TNT Thursday

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The big white dude they traded Doug and Taj for might suck

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBjTZqYSJTI

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

:lol: Jimmy

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

gently caress

this Raptors streaks is one of the only good things going for me as a Bulls fan

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

way to draw up a winner Fred

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Reminder that Hoiberg had Niko behind Joffrey Lauvergne and Bobby Portis on the depth chart a couple weeks ago.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Valentine is like McDermott but not a complete loving moron on defense

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

is Niko hurt or Fred just a moron?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Butler is so good

• Locked thread