Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Dirk hitting some classic Dirk shots tonight. He clearly misses being on ESPN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Old Dirk at center is an idea that i never in a million years would think would work and it's completely saved the Mavs offense this year

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Kibner posted:

What's been happening in the okc Mavs game that is bringing up this meltdown talk?

Russ got a tech and a flagrant while the Thunder scored like 7 points in 8 minutes

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Dirk comes into tonight needing 20 for 30,000 career points. He has 11 in four and a half minutes

e: ^^^gently caress you!!!!

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Dirk missed a shot, what a hack

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Democratic Pirate posted:

Dirk is the loving best

i can't believe how quick he did it. i love him.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
i was going to post earlier that this was shaping up like it could be a bad loss for the mavs but thankfully brooklyn is still brooklyn

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The bright side is that now Mark Jackson is working a lovely game instead of spoiling a good one

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Shaping up to be a great game between two teams I hate

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I love how Dirk doesn't even half-heartedly jump on opening tips

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The Mavs got a lot of good looks that half and all they have to show for it is Wes Matthews is hurt

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Can someone explain mavs sixers to me

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Spacebump posted:

Zaza with a real cheap shot to Seth Curry's shoulder after the play. Shortly before this the Warriors commentary team claimed the Mavs had less fouls called on them because Cuban sent ref data to the league. (It was actually because they weren't fouling as much as GSW)

Likeable

Im probably the most pro-Warriors non-Warriors fan on this site but they have the worst commentators for sure

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Brolander posted:

HAHHAH wow russ. how did they not call that jaheeeeeeeesus

i'm gonna be so mad when the Mavs lose by two

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Dutchy posted:

i'm gonna be so mad when the Mavs lose by two

I WAS JOKING

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Spacebump posted:

Normally I'd be mad about that or them not calling a foul on Westbrook to force the ball out of bounds on JJ but I want a better pick. Two pretty bad moves by the refs.

tanking is a false religion

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Spacebump posted:

Mavs aren't going to make the playoffs, if they pack it in now they still might be able to get a top 5 pick. This will be their best chance for a low pick for a while.

i unironically value the race for 10th place more than a top 5 pick

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Devin Harris gets ejected for getting elbowed in the mouth :shrug:

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I'm behind because league pass is poo poo but i heartily endorse the first six minutes of mavs-bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
still behind but the mavs don't seem to realize you can't make cross-court passes against a guy with a wingspan as wide as the court

• Locked thread