Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Justin Anderson is in Melo's head and making him super mad hahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Richaun Holmes fouled the poo poo out of Rose on that play haha good no call refs I support it

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Jota posted:

Richaun Holmes fouled the poo poo out of Rose on that play haha good no call refs I support it

GOOD JOB REFS I SUPPORT YOU sixers ball baby

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
oh how the tables have turned

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
it's definitely fair that the knicks get the ball back because you can't call a foul on review of an out of bounds play when the sixers just got the ball because you can't call a foul on review. karma is real

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
justin anderson tonight - 24 minutes, 19 points, 5 rebs, 2 assists on 8-12 shooting and 0 steals in the box score but that doesn't count Carmelo Anthony's soul

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
CARMELO ANTHONY IS JUSTIN ANDERSON'S BITCH HONEY NUTS CHEERIOS MOTHER FUCKER

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Justin Anderson is the crawfish etouffe and carmelo anthony is those boring, plain nasty rear end potato chips with the prime rib sandwich

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Kibner posted:

The chips were plain kettlechips but very good. Maybe just a little too much salt. Wish I had more to eat. The rib was cold, though.

the only chips i eat are zapp's voodoo chips gently caress your kettle chips Kibner

I'm glad your meal was good though. I would love some etouffe or jambalaya right now

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Kibner posted:

It's all love, my man.

i'm also glad you revealed that the crayfish matter was an autocorrect issue because i was judging you a lot after that

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Metapod posted:

Is my yahoo sports app messing up or is that really the half time for okc phoenix

according to espn website there's still six minutes left in the second quarter so i think it is your app

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Almost Boogie lol

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Stauskas just owned the gently caress out of Kentavius Caldwell-Pope with a spin move

He's been roasting the whole drat Pistons teams so far

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Also Dario Saric is continuing to drop slick dimes all over the court. He's such a good passer

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Jota posted:

Stauskas just owned the gently caress out of Kentavius Caldwell-Pope with a spin move

He's been roasting the whole drat Pistons teams so far

https://twitter.com/Sixers/status/838175864751796225

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Everyone on the Pistons besides Drummond is loving roasting us. Shame we can't play the Knicks every night.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Rick posted:

Just judging on how little people post about them I think Monday night TNT games are so far not working out.

To be fair, they've only had 4 games on Monday so far with the players only thing and two of them had loving Indiana.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

BIZORT posted:

Also the Warriors sweater mom being some minor celebrity was cute two years ago but now

It's insane. How is this still going on? They loving flew her down to all-star weekend even. It's the whitest thing ever

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
ROCO BABY

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

leftist heap posted:

big nurk gonna get that triple double before mason plumlee

He might get a 20-20 game too

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Covington big dick swinging tonight

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
It's impressive that TJ McConnell has played about 30 minutes against a team playing Damian Lillard and hasn't been able to score at all yet

e: Nice flop by Aminu

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

RaySmuckles posted:

i always hear that sean elliott gets labeled as a terrible homer, but i think he's always pretty fair

This is not surprising

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Robert Covington out tonight vs the Lakers with with knee soreness. Good tank move for that draft position.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Patrick Beverly showing why he should attack the rim. Embarrassing.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I greatly appreciate that growth of the characters in the fast and the furious series. In the first one, they were stealing VCRs and in this next one they are fighting a submarine shooting torpedoes at them as they drive on a sheet of ice. we are like two movies away from them going into space

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

paternity suitor posted:

Sixers Lakers with the tankoff match big game

we need to get the lakers closer to being able to end up with the #4 pick in the lottery

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
god drat the lakers are trash. dario is making GBS threads on em

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
im glad that okafor is loving roasting the lakers too. i hope magic is actually watching this game and falls in love

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Saric is so nice. Clarkson is killing it too.

Lakers we are trying to let you win. We even benching dudes. Just take the W please

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I thought Saric was getting a technical there for sure

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
D'Angelo Russell has taken tanking too far

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
How is this review taking so long? jesus christ

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
god drat it the lakers loving suck.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Mr. Mambold posted:

Their color guy, an ex player I never heard of, has a legit speech impediment.

the term is african-american

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
rubio may get 20 assists tonight. 16 through 3 quarters so far.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Jota posted:

rubio may get 20 assists tonight. 16 through 3 quarters so far.

he only got 19 assists. what a loving loser

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
This is embarrassing to watch. Lakers look like they just broke mentally already too

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Rick posted:

Cool glad we can go back to trying to win via "lore of Los Angeles" after learning that didn't work four years ago.

Thank god the protection on the Lakers draft pick ends after this year because god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Jahlil Okafor is...dominating the Warriors?

I hope Magic is watching. He's the perfect piece for him to acquire

• Locked thread