Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Why the gently caress is Cleveland / Atlanta blacked out? How can a nationally televised game be subject to blackouts when I don't live in Ohio or Georgia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Latinx posted:

nba streams on Reddit my guy

I legit pay for cable and can't watch this lmao.

I guess I'm going to the dark side.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

How the gently caress have the Hawks not retired Pistol Pete's Jersey until the Year 2017?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This Cavs team is loving disgustingly good.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Holy poo poo this is a game now in CLE/ATL. I thought it was a blowout and stepped away and it's a loving 3pt game now.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jota posted:

Justin Anderson is the crawfish etouffe and carmelo anthony is those boring, plain nasty rear end potato chips with the prime rib sandwich

LOL

Man that picture makes me extra jealous because I've had a restricted diet for like a week for stomach problems.

----

This is gonna be my first time watching the New Pelicans. Are they any good (it doesn't seem like it so far).

Kibner posted:

Also, I just noticed my phone autocorrected crawfish to crayfish and I am very, very mad.

Owned by the north.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Holy poo poo WCS almost chaos dunked a game winner

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

That Gobert tip has to count
E:
Holy poo poo the game winners today

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I think judging a PG (especially one who is responsible for running the offense or being a playmaker) before he's had several NBA seasons is really hard. A lot of them don't hit their stride until year 4 or 5.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Wow Celtics just blew the doors off them in the last minute. Is there some reason Kerr hasn't subbed in his starters or are they just conceding?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

15-0 Celtics run holy poo poo. Game over.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

dray just gotta dray

Missed setting the screen entirely so just backed that rear end up until he made contact.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When was the last time that the Warriors scored this few points?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

It is one of the few nights of the year where brother brolic and I do not see eye to eye

Grizz and Clips have a lot of good battle history

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

DMC just took off from one step inside the FT line and viciously bricked a dunk and went flying into the crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This year's Warriors and Spurs are both all time great competitive teams. There's not really any good reason to poo poo talk either of them. They would be competitive for a championship in literally any season in NBA history.

• Locked thread