Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Amazon release day shipping: Not actually release day.

They sent the Switch via FedEx, which never, ever delivers to my house (it's at the top of a hill and they don't want to go up the driveway) so I won't actually get it until Monday most likely.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Ninja Bob posted:

Well, I got my Switch early today but not the games that I ordered from Amazon. Played some Snipperclips and it's a fun little creative game. Looking forward to receiving my other games so that I can lick them.

At least your games aren't arriving on time with the console being late :negative:

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

I need my trusty bucket back in my life.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

So, does anyone know if the collectables in Snake Pass actually... do anything? It doesn't seem like it, but that's not going to stop me from getting them all.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Who all is playing Snake Pass right now? Is it any good and should I pick it up?

I have the PC version, but it's a very good game. Not terribly long though, I clocked 8 hours while getting 100% of the collectibles, but it's also only $20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Pakistani politics posted:

Sometimes when I am playing the left joycon is unresponsive. I'm not sure if it's de-synching...it only happens for a second. Like Link will run in one direction.

If I call up Nintendo will they erase my Zeldy file, or have they figured that out yet. I am leaving for something very important in 2 weeks and would like to get it back by then but I also don't wanna lose my Zeldy. TIA

It's a manufacturing error with the left joycon specifically. If you call Nintendo, they'll let you send in that one piece for repair. You should get it back in less than a week.

• Locked thread