Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I'm the pages of people engaging with Utnayan's biweekly drive by shitpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Waluigi game when

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

alf_pogs posted:

still no waluigi title game waaaah

Finally, a valid criticism

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

It also got me to try 50cc for the first time and I have no idea how anyone could have the patience to do 3 whole laps like that.

it lets you admire the wonderful scenery

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I just beat 5-9 on Puyo Puyo Tetris and I feel like a GODDAMN VIDEO GAME GOD

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

deadwing posted:

I just beat 5-9 on Puyo Puyo Tetris and I feel like a GODDAMN VIDEO GAME GOD

lmao then I beat 5-10 on my first try after an hour of super loving intense tetris-ing to beat 5-9

there might be something wrong with this game's difficulty curve

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Anidav posted:

As soon as you hit 3.5k VR Mario Kart starts serving mirror and 200cc online...

Without warning too, just suddenly surprise fuckface!

hell yes :getin:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

the "live right now" moment is gonna be virtual console/mother 3

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Zelder posted:

Find some time to play the bongo one, it's really good

Also get the GC version and some actual bongos the Wii version doesn't measure up

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Barry Convex posted:

This new rhythm game from the PaRappa and Gitaroo-Man creators is coming to Switch! if the Kickstarter reaches the maximum $5 million stretch goal lol

Don't Kickstart a video game please

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

BotW has some serious problems and it's a shame it's hard to hold a discussion about it because certain folks would rather pretend it's perfect.

Seriously where the gently caress is tingle

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Lol if you don't think ARMS looks good as gently caress

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

man every time I beat the animal crossing level in mk8 I just gotta let that music play for a loop or three :3:

if they bring out a full 3D AC that looks anything like the mk8 level, they are going to print money

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Kashuno posted:

I've got bad news for you. The biggest game of the year is coming to the Switch :/

I've got bad news for you. The biggest game of the year is already out on the Switch.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

:vince:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Give us some mother loving Monster Hunter Double Cross HD!

holy poo poo you're some sort of future man

post about a new metroid next

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Infinitum posted:

Smash Bros with all the WiiU+3DS levels in one game + ALL the DLC would be loving ace.

Yes

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Those are just stitched together Citra shots.

Also, yes

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

The Animal Crossing amiibos nobody wants.

When Animal Crossing Switch comes out they'll be selling for thirty bucks each, invest in Amiibo now!

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Dizz posted:

lmao this direct was a waste

Nah if these were announcements they didn't have time for at E3, what are they gonna announce then? :eyepop:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Lol if you thought they were going to announce a main line Pokémon for the Switch a week before E3 smh

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Dr Cheeto posted:

ADTRW doesn't want to hear about Wario's rear end, either

I do

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

It's also the relaunch of Accolade :eyepop:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

BWAAAAAAAA

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Official E3 power rankings:

Metroid Prime 4
Wolfenstein
Nintendo
Everything else

Slap whatever that new Housemarque game was and also the Shadow of the Collossus port under Nintendo and you've got it

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

The Machine posted:

Fire whoever hired Mercury Steam. I was so excited about this surprise announcement, but holy poo poo no wonder they saved it for after the showcase. What a bland looking thing.

I mean it looks like Metroid and its not like MercurySteam are an awful developer, the CV 3ds games were decent action games, with Nintendo guiding Metroid should be good

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Nintendo where is Donkey Kong

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Jarogue posted:

If anyone is looking for the nice Mario Amiibo or squishy Metroid

https://twitter.com/AmiiboNews/status/875001501814374403

It took, no loving joke, 20 minutes to buy all of these on mobile. Whoever designed Best Buy's mobile site needs to be shot into the sun.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

TFRazorsaw posted:

But then people would see their rose tinted memories of TTYD don't hold up.

But then people would see that Color Splash is actually the best Paper Mario

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Did anyone get the Piss Joycons yet, it seems like a good idea to show your allegiance to piss

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Ventana posted:

Sidenote, who *needs* to be fleshed out in the Mario series? A franchise that primarily makes up canon on the spot to fuel whatever crazy idea they have

Wario/Waluigi GTA clone

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Hey look it's every wii and wii u game

Nah its missing funky barn

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Phantasium posted:

The levels get longer and harder, but yes. It also includes item collection in that percentage.

The last stage is like an hour or more long though if you try to grab everything at once.

I think if it was too much longer than it was it would have gotten boring.

This brings up a huge question I have about Snek Game. Does the game save all the collectables I get when running through a level, or do I need to get everything in one run. I've been trying to get everything first run but things are getting more well hidden, so I've been thinking about coming back after beating the game and getting that Snek Vision or whatever. Do I need to collect everything again to find the items I missed, or do items stay collected?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

picked up GoNNER and it is extremely good and i made a whale friend, check it

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

lelandjs posted:

Meanwhile, the PS4 and Xbox One launched with even more compelling exclusives and mulitplat games on the horizon than the Wii U would ever get.... Okay, the PS4 did, at least.

Those compelling PS4 exclusive launch titles like Knack and Killzone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Louisgod posted:

Snake Pass loving sucks. Holy god are the controls beyond terrible. Do not buy that trash.

have you considered Thinking like a Snake???

• Locked thread