Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
Does anyone have the dimensions of the console box? Trying to figure out if it'll fit in my bag or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
I noticed in the system options now you can lock the console to 720p when docked. When I first got it the only options were 480p and auto.

That should resolve the framerate issues with Zelda on TV.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Welp. At least my menus look better when set to 720.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

GreatGreen posted:

Has anybody done this yet? How good is the scaling on 1080p TVs?

For my system menus, they look better set at 720p vs 1080p. My guess is the TV is better at upscaling compared to the Switch.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Shards of Fate posted:

My switch can't connect to my 5G wifi signal. Anyone know a workaround to this?

My wireless is 5G only and the Switch works fine on it. :iiam:

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
This new stuff coming out is probably what's been in dev before the Switch took off.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yeah just grabbed it off eShop. :3:

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
#sassy #nofilter

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Oiled and Ready posted:

Whats up with ARMS anyway?

When i downloaded it it said i could only play certain days and then i just played it (its good*) and now it's going down for maintenance?

*i did however win a match buttonmashing 2 controllers in the course of testing what coop was like, but im sure my opponents were bad

E: oh i misread the dates and its testing now, makes sense

How long will it stay up?

You can only play in 1 hour intervals for stress testing.

Friday 2nd June, 2017
5pm PDT / 6pm MDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT

Saturday 3rd June, 2017
5am PDT / 6am MDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT
11am PDT / 12pm MDT / 1pm CDT / 2pm EDT
5pm PDT / 6pm MDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT

Sunday 4th June, 2017
5am PDT / 6am MDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT
11am PDT / 12pm MDT / 1pm CDT / 2pm EDT

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Private server rentals. And if the Xbox E3 presentation announcement is true, cross platform multiplayer between Switch, XBone and Windows.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Yummy Dead Cow posted:

I asked this before and it might affect literally only one other person in terms of purchase decisions but there is no settings to turn on Japanese text for Disgaea 5 if you bought it from the English eshop. If I knew that, I'd have tried to figure out how to access the Japanese shop and buy it from there :(.

:oh:

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Infinitum posted:

Also who bought this? >>> :oh:
You are a good person :yeah:

:great:

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

AfroGunsou posted:

i went to buy something on the eshop today and it wouldnt accept my debit card info and i had to end up using a credit card
I have used that debit card for all eshop purchases up to this point just fine
Anyone else encounter an issue like this??

Someone posted a bit ago that their stored card on eShop stopped working, they deleted the stored one and re-added the same card and then it was fine. Try that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

tap my mountain posted:

To make up for the delay, every poster will probably get a free upgrade after the forums moves to xenforo

No the new forums will be $20/year, but you get free access to a curated selection of Goldmined threads each month.

• Locked thread