Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Verisimilidude posted:

I played 3 on iOS and it was so forgettable that I actually forgot everything about it.

I bet they're holding out for 6 somewhere else.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Most people haven't downloaded a ROM

Most people haven't downloaded a car.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Al Borland Corp. posted:

They use metroids as currency, which is why they are such a problem.

The plot of Prime 4 involves setting the value of metroids from 1 to 0.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Cojawfee posted:

It will probably be at 50 hz which modern TVs should be able to handle.

Pretty sure they confirmed in one of the threads the UK classic will play at 60 hz.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Millions posted:

Cave Story is probably in my top 5 games, and I never paid money for it before it came to Switch. If you've never played it, it's definitely worth it imo

Nthing that Cave Story is great if you somehow have managed to not play it at this point.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Well, I guess I can become a deplorable for $1.80.

Please be sure to get a properly licensed accessory, known amiibo thief Dr. Tim Whatley.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Wheany posted:

This would be PC Overwatch streamed to Switch? If so, have fun getting thoroughly owned.

You'd probably be serviceable on Winston, Rein, Sym, Mercy (at least healing), and Lucio (depending on your comfort with needing to see where you're going to ride).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

NINTENDO! Use this direct... stardew...? when?!

It is coming out the week after SMW.

• Locked thread