Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Arms downloading hooray

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Zelder posted:

Which dirt bag son of a bitch locked ranked battle behind beating hedlok on ranked 4. It'll probably be easier when I sober up, but holy hell is he reading my inputs like a SNK bosd

It's bullshit cheese it with ranged attacks

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Arms good as gently caress

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Commissar Ken posted:

It still holds up and is still the best one its more that the other ones aren't near as bad as the crazies think. Even Sticker Star is OK. Not exciting or great but it doesn't give you cancer.

Being boring I think is the greatest sin a game can commit, and Sticker Star is perfectly serviceable, but very boring

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Mega64 posted:

I can't wait to play with piss in my hands.

You're supposed to be working Mr. President

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

spit on my clit posted:

I hope they put Rayman in ARMS. look nintendo, you're doing loving rabbids x mario, you can do rayman in arms

Rayman's defining features are that he has no legs and no arms.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Arms is one good rear end game please buy and enjoy it

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
ARMS

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Mega64 posted:

Missed opportunity with the Wii U honestly, that thing was made for Mario Paint. I'll take Mario Maker easily though.

Everybody talks about how great capacitive touch screens are but they're bad for precision! GIVE ME BACK MY STYLUS NINTENDO

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
ARMS is a good fighting game and I like it because there are no combos to memorize and the gameplay is simple and straightforward and the fun for me comes from getting better at those fundamentals and learning how to apply them best

I really don't like memorizing things

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

LethalGeek posted:

I'm saving my energies for splatoon 2 because that i very very much get and ran wild on other goons when that came out.

Cept Lemming. It's so on gonna be on again.

Sooooooon.....

I'll be practiced from ARMS, I'll be unstoppable

Edit:

Martytoof posted:

Is ARMS one of those games where if you don't get it in the first week of release you're basically going to never win a match because everyone is going to be a hundred times better than you and you missed the honeymoon period where everyone was just learning?

There's a matchmaking system, you'll probably be fine

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

mandatory lesbian posted:

i got a switch after like 3 months of looking, so other then mario kart and botw idk what's out like right now to get. op has suggestions but noticing a lack of rpg's, am i gonna have to wait for one to come around...

ARMS

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Quest For Glory II posted:

I haven't even bought the DLC for Ace Attorney 6 yet, I can't buy the BOTW DLC until I do that and save my good friend Larry Butz

After a while I start to think where there's smoke there's fire

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Even if it's just placebo screen protectors make me worry less when I use my expensive electronics

They also work which is a nice side benefit

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Finally. A Nintendo console with SUPER MARIO WORLD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I will carry every video game I've ever bought with me to the afterlife

• Locked thread