Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
Fast RMX is wonderful. TV and handheld, it's just great. Snipperclips is as cute as I wanted it to be.

I'm tired, so no Zelda till tomorrow. But that's basically my plan for the whole day. So relieved that Tesco and DPD came through and actually delivered everything!

Gonna need that sd card sooner than I thought though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank

s.i.r.e. posted:

Isn't there some issue with Fast RMX and it's frame rate that was supposed to be fixed with the Switch firmware?

Not sure what would need to be sorted, but I think I remember reading something about how it's fixed at a higher rate than the Wii U version if that's what you mean?

I can't remember seeing any frame rate drop as such though. It does do dynamic resolution scaling, so things might start to look ugly if it chugs. I've only ever noticed that during the fly by at the start of a race though, never once things have started moving.

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
Arms play tonight shows that even with a couple of demo events people are figuring out how to play 'better' than they were last week. Lots of slower, more tactical fights, better punishment, whiffs feel more costly.

Still not entirely convinced that there's a full fighting game in there, but it's fun enough that I'm now considering picking it up when it really wasn't on my radar at all before the promo bits.

• Locked thread