Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
What if you touch a Switch game card and then eat some Doritos and the gross Switch game taste gets on the Doritos and the Doritos taste bad? Can we expect Nintendo to fix this issue in the Day 1 patch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Honestly my biggest complaint with the dock is the fact it doesn't have at least some weights in it so it doesn't have this weird center of balance that any light tug from a cord will cause it to tumble off wherever it is

Yeah and it doesn't help that the both cords are super thick, stiff, and short and come out from the dock at an awkward angle.

The Wii U dock was fine and I don't get why they didn't just replicate it exactly. I think the idea is that they didn't want to confuse the consumer by having the screen visible while playing on TV so people don't think it's supposed to have dual screen capabilities. But it's a shame we have to deal with an inferior product just so dummies don't get confused.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
The Yooka Laylee May 2 date is just a rumor right now, unless I'm missing something. I got all excited from this thread and then didn't see anything on Playtonic's Twitter and Google didnt turn up anything besides some unsourced throwaway line in a review somewhere.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
Soon a built-in Switch dock in a TV will be as standard as a built-in HDMI port. Like a cup holder in a car, almost.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
They should release NES-themed joycons with a d-pad and a download code for all 30 NES Mini games.

I posted this idea a few months ago with the idea of bundling the joycons with a download code for Super Mario Bros. 3, but my ambitions have grown. :D

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
A Yoshi/Birdo left/right ARMS set where Yoshi extends his tongue and Birdo shoots eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
Smash will be announced in the Spotlight and the "breaking news" in the first hour of Treehouse will be a character trailer. Not sure who it will be but I have an "inkling" you guys will enjoy it. ;)

• Locked thread