Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
al-azad
May 28, 2009

My backwater Best Buy had like 100 consoles. There were at least 50 people in line, my dumb rear end waiting for like 3 hours for no reason, and then they wheel out an entire cart filled with black and neon switches.

Nintendo likes publicizing long lines as they limit online orders then ship a ton of consoles to stores.

Except the NES Mini. Nobody at Nintendo thought it would outsell 6 months of the Wii U.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Calaveron posted:

Am at gamestop waiting, pretty rough scene
There's this guy who has the 3DS section of the store all to himself and I can smell why

I stupidly went to Gamestop where they sold the console to two twenty something NEETs at 6pm and they were camped in the store until midnight.

Do I really need to say "gently caress Gamestop?"

al-azad
May 28, 2009

It's kind of funny the Zelda special edition box is nearly twice as big as Switch box.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

SlayVus posted:

So to add a friend you have to search by friend codes. I thought that Nintendo accounts were supposed to alleviate this problem with codes and crap.

lol where do you think you are?

• Locked thread