Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i am going to get a haircut and pick up my switch at my mom's tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Flatulance-a-lot posted:

Got a non preorder switch from Walmart but they told me they weren't selling games tonight. What the gently caress Walmart?

check redbox maybe they got swithces games in there

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

enojy posted:

Still in line outside Best Buy on the east coast. There were 50 non-preorders available, I got 47. First guy in the preorder line left on a bicycle. Second guy was a short old Asian man with at least 7-8 Switches v:shobon:v

if you got 47 preorders and some other guy 8 preorders than that is more than 50 switches

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ChocNitty posted:

The only question that needs to be answered is... Is Zelda worth spending $388 to play?

No. That's not the only question, idiot.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Good luck

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

yes
no

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

watch that truck head to the himalayas

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Inzombiac posted:

Nooooooo. My expectation is to have my morning coffee, a light breakfast, jack it about a dozen times, nap, yell at my neighbors and be playing Zelda before I'm too drunk.

sooo what you're saying is you'll play it saturday?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Best buy kept telling me get it thursday get it thursday! no get it friday! NO! MONDAY!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/GiornoPizza/status/837440733405655041

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Metroid ones

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I bouhgt a Wii U for Wonderful 101

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a 70 dollar pro controller though?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is UPS open tomorrow?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

It's just after 6 PM on the 3rd, and my Amazon order went from 'preparing for shipping' to 'shipping today'. What the gently caress is this system even doing, and when will I get the poo poo I paid for?

Ask for a 10 dollar credit

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DalaranJ posted:

Yes, but they only deliver on weekdays as far as I know. If your delivery date is Monday, like mine is, you're likely to see your package move from the regional distribution center to the closest UPS office to your house tomorrow. They might deliver it Monday morning depending on how their schedule is.

its in loving east LA. can i just pick it uup

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

When is Animal Crossing and why no Kirby icons for your switch account

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

babypolis posted:

Even after 4 years I still dont understand what the Wii U gimmick is. What the gently caress is that tablet for

Not playing on the TV. Rip TVii

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Feenix posted:

I'm away from my Switch right now. Can the pro Controller work in Desktop mode? Or does it require communication with the dock or something?

yes they showed it being used back at the switch reveal back in October (they were getting ready for their splatoon match)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

koolkal posted:

And man, what games

you got a youtube channel?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Wiltsghost posted:

As a controller the Wii U pad was trash. Pretty much had to go Pro controller.

I liked the gamepad. No complaints here; in fact, I loved the thing.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

Dan Ryckert of Giant Bomb did this and actually ruined his vision because he wore the glasses he previously didn't need.

Whos that

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am going to buy a Replica Intercontinental Championship Belt and a Switch Pro Controller with my tax refund

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

just to be sure if i dock my swtich with the joycons attached than they are charging as well?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I assumed battle mode would be online because why wouldn't it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Uh how can Zelda be good if there are so many 0 User score ratings on Metacritic?

as miamoto once said, "a game can be good with time because over time a game can be good while a bad game takes very little or no time that is why it is bad."

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

any amiibos bought before 2013 I am sorry.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is it?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I never played a Toe Jim and Earl game so I think I'll live ha ha

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mahoning posted:

So, like 10 days in and I still have never used the JoyCon Grip for anything other than showing people how it works.

I use it all the time

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What is Retro making

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Are they ever going to release the Cloud/Bayonetta/some fire emblam amiibos

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Do I gotta send in my left joycon to Nintendo for fixing or do I get some sort of credit

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that's coming in a future update I heard

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the wii u had minecraft

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I beat Zelda. Now where is Animal Crossing?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Is Pikmin 3DS still coming out?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I put my switch into the holder numerous times without any scratches on the screen what am I doing wrong

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

eonwe posted:

guys i cant fuckin wait until mario kart 8

yeah samew but 3 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Let's hear him out

• Locked thread