Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Can't believe I'm waiting in line for my Nintendo Switch, thanks Nintendo you fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I got my donx yall

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I resisted the urge to lick my Zelda cart

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The thing I'm surprised with is that the individual joy-cons work a lot better as controllers as I expected them to, especially with strap

I totally believe in the success of taking the switch with you and detatching the joycons and handing them over to a random joe, now

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

My switch has a dead pixel

lol gently caress me

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Will Nintendo fix my Switch's dead pixel? because i'm really sensitive to this kinda poo poo and i've never had a nintendo console with a dead pixel before

Not only am I one of the unlucky fuckers with a dead pixel on my switch but it's right in the center of the screen too :(

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Why is Dragon Quest Heroes so horrible in handheld mode?

It's the complete opposite of Zelda. Docked it's relatively fine with a few frame dips here and there, handheld it's slow unplayable garbage. Try it for yourself, there's a free demo on the japanese eshop.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

parallelodad posted:

I just don't know if the system can overcome Capcom's laziness of not wanting to develop HD assets. Same for Gamefreak.

I like how game freak apparently said switch is too powerful for a mainline Pokémon game

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Okay okay I finally could not resist, and I licked my Zelda Switch cartridge. Couldn't taste anything. I might be immune to it?

Has anybody else licked the cart and come away unscathed?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I would love to RMA my Switch that has like six dead pixels but I don't wanna lose my Zelda saves :(

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Nicalis ruins every game they touch and they should be fired into the sun

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i'm contacting the esrb

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

ChocNitty posted:

Whats the verdict on Isaac. Is it a pass, rental, or purchase? I got a free month of gamefly, trying to rent it, but its at low availability.

well first off I don't know if they ever fixed the last expansion being horrible

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Well half of miiverse was drawing and it's hard to make an intricate drawing with your fingers so is it that surprising

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fast rmx even has gx's announcer

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

it's cute

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I failed it once because he turns around for no reason like 70% through

I was mad

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

What if they never release the switch virtual console

What then

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I didn't buy poo poo on the old virtual consoles, that's the trick

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I certainly don't because I still have my top loader!!!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

ia puyo out yet

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

buy it phsyically and get those keychains you scum

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Norns posted:

Hey guys. Switch is still good. Pro controller is good. Mario Kart will probably taste good.

man you reminded me of when i licked my zelda cart and tasted absolutely nothing

I was so disappointed

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

none of the switch controllers are a good fit for puyo puyo tetris

this sucks

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

it's actually mushy and sucks

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

what's it like to have never used a good controller in your life

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

okay i'd like to apologize for my former aggression. i'm not a fan of the pro controller's d pad but if you are, that's okay too

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Killer app acquired.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The Crusher posted:

Who's y'alls favorite character in Puyo Puyo Tetris?

Draco

duh

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

hes gonna announce the return of advance wars

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Sea Sponge Run posted:

hes gonna announce the return of advance wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch