Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
With 12gb of the correct RAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

WTF is 13/7? This is America. Speak American dammit.

Howdy howdy howdy the only date you need to remember is the birth of Jesus maga

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Extra thicc is the pinnacle of memes

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Joy-Cum

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The Switch will get the Vita development studios and break the cycle but the sacrifice is to become a waifu machine :nyoron:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Dr Cheeto posted:

Is Sonic Mania getting a physical release outside that very silly collector's edition?

The very silly collectors edition only comes with a download code and not a disc or cart btw

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Rexroom posted:

We might get Dragon Ball FighterZ if there is "demand" for it. While Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 might be OK, FighterZ really grabbed my attention for the over-the-top approach to the 2D fighter genre. The game runs on the Unreal Engine, and since the producer said the hardware isn't an issue... Why isn't it coming to the Switch yet? I guess some 3rd party publishers are still taking a "wait and see" approach to the Switch.

Wait and see in Japan is code for bribes :ssh:

Keep in mind the only reason Monster Hunter went to Nintendo in the first place is that Iwata gave Capcom millions of dollars just after the 3DS launched.

So when a dickhead like Capcom or Namco or Koei say wait and see with Nintendo platforms they really mean either the consumerz buy our lovely ports or Nintendo should bribe us.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm buying cave story physically for the box art alone :negative:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anyone who called it anything other than the S.N.E.S is a hoodie wearing lunch money stealing shitposter who probably played Donkey Kong in Smash 64 and spammed grab suicides.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Is ARMS worth buying? I'm concerned that Splatoon 2 will eat its cake and the online will be dead within 4 months.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Well I live in the strange country of Australia where Zelda and Bomberman sell out but the shelves are overflowing with copies of arms

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ARMS is good.

Not very balanced though.

Ninjara, Ribbon Girl and Cobras everywhere

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Save Earth.Gif

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think the real topic at hand is Callie or Marie

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Callie is for morons

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Rip Squid Sisters

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Callie is clearly the final boss in this game though. The loving logo shows her dressed as an octarian.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Team Pearl will win because a bunch of Japanese Loli lovers will stack the scales.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

They probably timed Salmon Run so a bunch of Day 1ers dont immediately get a whole bunch of dope gear and crush people who may buy the game a month or two later or weekend warriors.

I see nothing wrong with it given how much of a problem crushing noobs is in other shooters like Overwatch or Paladins or even MOBA games where people would just create a whole set of new accounts for the sole purpose of crushing people without challenge.

I wouldn't want people deranking themselves on purpose and smurfing on Splatoon 2 with a bunch of pimped out Salmon gear. Would stop people from enjoying the game quite quickly.

I hate smurfing so goddamned much.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

She's right you know.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

With each piece of new Marina fan art, her breasts get larger.

Is this some sort of theory of fandom boob sliders?

Meanwhile Pearl remains untouched and superior

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

yeah it's really loving weird, the character is supposed to be like what, 16

First piece of Marina art.

2 days later....

If this growth rate continues, I estimate in 4 weeks fanart will involve just a giant pair of floating black breasts.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

My local EB Games has Splatoon 2 stylus in stock so they know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Wet Floor

Inkoming!- The main theme
Rip Tide
Undertow
Dont Slip
Endolphin Surge
Now or Never (Wet Floor Version)

Off the Hook

Color Surge
Ebb and Flow- Splatfest battle theme
Fest Zest- Character customization theme (Marina too shy for the mic)
Now or Never (Off the Hook Version)

• Locked thread