Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Yeah, i just watched the video and the person who said that 20fps was an exaggeration clearly never finished the video enough to get to the point where they said that the portable mode was clearly worse lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
'Budget'? :crossarms:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I want that cat

but i have one of those arm thingies. It's awesome

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Pakistani politics posted:

Cards games, what do i look like some kind of loving nerd? I just want something from Nintendo that costs 4x as much as other perfectly sensible alternatives , that has Pikachu or Mario's famous hat on it.

only if it has a sheikah slate decal on it

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
how much could i expect to get for my copy of BotW? This is a game I want to go digital for, so I have no need of a cart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
are there any ebay or best buy or whatever deals on eshop cards? I wanna get mk8 and if i can save a little bit, even better!

• Locked thread