Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dublish
Oct 31, 2011

eonwe posted:

im getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

man nurse posted:

I'm officially in line at Best Buy. Apparently they got like 100 in stock. Quite a line, but far from that number. Godspeed all you goons out there looking for a switch tonight. Wish me luck!

Good luck! I'm going to try my luck at Target in the morning.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Trip report: got to Target just under an hour ago, just before 5. Five people in line so far, plus another ~four sitting in their cars.

I'm gonna get a Switch.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Status update: store manager just came out, they've got 12 consoles in stock (4 neon, 8 grey), and 4 or 5 BotW special editions. We're going to get tickets in an hour and a half.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Who was arguing that disposable weapons are nothing like ammunition? Because seriously, look at those guns.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

I keep getting connection errors and dropping out of my Splatoon matches. Anyone else have this, or am I going to have to fiddle with my router?

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

I am bad at this squid game

:same:

Fun though. I wish we had a way to practice using the gyro controls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

LethalGeek posted:

I feel like the lobby is trying a lot harder to stick to regional match making. I'm see far less Japanese players than I'm used to.

Yeah, I haven't seen a bit Japanese text this evening, but the earlier session was about 50/50.

• Locked thread