Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I am returning my PS4 to get a switch when it get more in stock. the PS4 is a piece of poo poo and the negative view of the switch from fat gently caress Jim sterling and his retarded fans brainwatched me to not even be hype for zelda. FORGIVE ME NINTENDO I HAVE SINNED!

i brought zelda on wiiu and will gladly buy it again on switch to play it in bed this game deserve double dipping.

anyways i am done with crazy zealot rantings.

so i going to wait next pay check so with that and the money from the ps4 i should get the system with zelda, pro controller and maybe mario kart when it out. what are some launch day flaws goons can say about the system?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Kawabata posted:

nah, even though it took 3 years the ps4 is pretty amazing now

the games are but i been having huge system errors on 2 systems i give up.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
how is the switch? is there any issues with the hardware? i heard there is some connection issues with the left joycon.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i miss the point.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Infinitum posted:

E3 this year is going to be super interesting for poo poo like this :allears:

i may end up buying a nintendo switch at the end of the year if E3 turn out good, i just can't buy it now since i already have a console that play zelda already. but mario looks good and he is in new york city now, i hope he get to beat up trump, the bowser of the real world. i hope the console get more handheld style 3rd party then skyrim or mass effect like poo poo.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 17, 2017

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

an actual dog posted:

There's nothing stopping them from just replacing miiverse with facebook and twitter, and pulling in posts from there.

i can see people somehow linking their twitter with post from the POTUS. sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

FireMrshlBill posted:

Because people who didn't buy a WiiU told them they got burned, much like people who haven't purchased a Switch are saying how it is poo poo with "no games". Like the PS4 or XB1 did any better, or really any console release.

ps4 didn't have anything good until bloodborne, i mean in 2017 it is a great system but i am sure in 4 years the switch will have a great lineup. i mean gently caress look at the 3DS it had a shity release but it ended up good in the game.

my favorite armchair analyzing for Nintendo products is when they release the 2DS and the youtuber blentalfloss was outrage at the idea the system exist, and had a "i hate nintendo and their dead now" meltdown. i mean it marketed for kids, cheeper and it come out the same day as Pokemon, and people couldn't figured it out. in the end the 2DS did a ton of good for the system.

• Locked thread