Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Argue posted:

I just reached a rating of 3000 in Mario Kart and suddenly everyone I'm playing against is good now? What the gently caress I actually lose online now even if I wasn't assaulted by a barrage of shells

Yeah it seems that way. I crossed 3000 last night and all of a sudden it's throwing way more reverse and 200cc matches at me, and the lobby full of Japanese players hand my rear end to me if I slip up at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

HyperPuma posted:

i distinctly remember someone in this thread claiming that the screen protector made the image quality better

Mine looks much better with it on

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Fun Times! posted:

First time ever in a Steam Sale I'm skipping cheap PC games (Hollow Knight, I Am Setsuna) for their more expensive console counterparts.

:same:

I want to play every game on my Nintendo tablet

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I'd rather just be able to play all these games on the go on my Nintendo Switch, thanks

Andrast posted:

How is FF3 the Final fantasy they are going with?

Are they releasing 6 as 3 again maybe?

e beaten by everyone

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Nintendo would win E3 if next year they announce Star Fox 3 and a Star Fox 2 for Switch release along with Pikmin 4 and Animal Crossing.

If they did that the Switch would probably be the best console ever

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

I really hope that game netflix thing they talked about replaces Virtual Console

They've already said it would be a separate thing

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Looks like Snake Pass is on sale in NA as well, so thanks thread :toot:

Owns

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Super Nintendo, SNES, or Super NES are okay

If you call it "snezz" I will think less of you as a person

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

It is NOT Snezz

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

drat it, you've got me there

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Help me Nintendo Switch thread, was there a 1st-person action RPG indie game announced for the Switch, or did I see that in a fever dream? I remember it having somewhat cartoony visuals but I can't find it for the life of me.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Get the glass protector. It's perfect in every way

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Jesus

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Maybe it's just me but dodging seems rather useless outside of flurries.

Also it took me a while to figure out dodging is about timing instead of actual positioning, if you're trying to trigger a flurry rush that is.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

InFlames235 posted:

Master Mode putting a Lynel in the starting area is hilarious. I got a twig to fight it, what are my odds of winning? Lol

How many sticks does it take to kill a Lynel? I don't think you can carry enough.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

When I'd explain the concept of the WiiU to someone (which was fairly often), the next question was often "oh its a tablet, so you can take it anywhere?"

It was a good console but the entire concept of it was slightly confusing, it feels like the Switch is what the WiiU should've been.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM A SWITCH INTO MY JNCOS

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That's an extremely lovely thing to say about Iwata, gently caress that guy

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Him talking out of his rear end about Iwata's death is in pretty bad taste no matter what his idiotic reasoning was.

enojy posted:

Or he just really thinks that third party shortcomings stressed Iwata out to the point of developing cancer and if that's the case then he's a pretty big rear end in a top hat.

That's exactly what he said.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Bowser's Inside Story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

New thread's release date has quietly been changed to TBA

• Locked thread