Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nov 24, 2014

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Is the thread title gonna be changed every 12 seconds like the last two Switch threads?

No, and if VideoGames does do that, I will politely ask him not to do that

Lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 24, 2014

tbh, I think the worse part of the Lego situation is that: The eShop version lists as 7gb, and the official site, GameStop, and Amazon don't mention any online requirement.

Assuming those photos are legit, they're seriously hiding it until it's in people's hands.

It's such a scummy move, it's unbelievable.

226 fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Mar 28, 2017

Nov 24, 2014

InFlames235 posted:

Guys, what do I do? I can easily go beat Ganon right now but don't want Zelda to be over :(. I am about to get level 4 barbarian gear, don't rly care to 100% the shrines or Korok seeds cuz Link already feels OP without that. I'm down to get the Hylian shield but other than that, I'm pretty much at the end. Do I just suck it up and kill the fucker? I guess Mario Kart is out in a couple short weeks...

You could just finish shrines and just not get heart containers, etc. (Or you can sell them).

If you don't like the shrines obviously you don't need to do it, but the upgrades are optional afaik.

Nov 24, 2014

parallelodad posted:

Doesn't​ Australia have a VAT or something?
10%. What's the sales tax situation in the US with digital purchases?

Anidav posted:

Minecraft Story Mode is 100 dollars in Australia
:eyepop:
That's gotta be a placeholder, right?

Nov 24, 2014

Cojawfee posted:

PPT needs to come out already so I don't have to keep resetting the game.
:yeah:

Nov 24, 2014

strap on revenge posted:

can i power my switch in dock mode with usb-c phone charger? i want to take the dock overseas with me but don't want to have to take the power brick + converter

I mean try it out, but...

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

A standalone macbook USB-C charger charges the switch fine, but if you plug that charger into the dock itself the switch will bitch about nonstandard chargers and refuse to switch display outputs.

Oddly the Switch Charger will charge my laptop but not my phone.

Nov 24, 2014

Calaveron posted:

Ooh, I hope the first news we get about Octopath Traveler is a less stupid title

It's actually a great title since unlike Bravely Default where you play through the same content 4 times, it implies that you'll have to play through the same content eight times.

Nov 24, 2014

Sea Sponge Run posted:

buy it phsyically and get those keychains you scum

Pretty sure only North America get those.

Nov 24, 2014

parallelodad posted:

Zelda is the best English voice acting in the game.
:yeah:

Nov 24, 2014

Rexroom posted:

What is it with Australia and their hilarious VAT on games? Is it because the government frowns upon people who would rather play violent video games than participating in barbies with fellow Bruces or what.

Australia Tax isn't a real tax dummy, it's just that companies charge way more because reasons...

Nov 24, 2014

SeANMcBAY posted:

On topic: Today is the last day to get Gunvolt as a free DLC character in Blaster Master Zero. He'll be $1.99 after. You can still grab the free DLC even if you don't have the full game for whatever reason.

Thanks for this. Didn't realise BMZ had a demo too, I didn't really like the art style but i'll have to check it out.

Nov 24, 2014

From that teaser I'm guessing "film" arms. A model (high heels in the billboards) or director/photographer maybe?

Nov 24, 2014

.TakaM posted:

I was quietly hoping that Rabbids Mario crossover game was nothing more than a rumor :(

Maybe when they show some footage I will be pleasantly surprised because my expectations are as low as they can possibly get

I was so sure that it was just a dumb rumor from someone who'd seen this Mario Odyssey screenshot.

Mario with a gun. Just LOL.

Nov 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/YongouOYander/status/867089760791269378

Nov 24, 2014

The Project Rap Rabbit Livestream is on right now if anyone's interested: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/460689844/project-rap-rabbit-working-title

Nov 24, 2014

Cojawfee posted:

So does this mean definitely no VC until 2018? If they are doing a subscription model where you just play games as they add them as long as you have the online subscription, what would be the point of selling the games?

1. Then you can sell to someone who doesn't have/want a subscription.
2. If you charge $5 for the individual games, and the service has 5+ games, it makes the subscription price look like a 'bargain'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 24, 2014

LOL at that "leak".

There's no way they're going to announce 5+ new first party games at e3.

• Locked thread