Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Looks like Best Buy is intentionally loving up Switch Order shipping and trying to blame it on UPS.

They shipped some of em out Tuesday and Wednesday, but are waiting until Thursday for others, and not upgrading the shipping to overnight/next day instead of Ground to make up for their own lag. I'm gonna call them on their bullshit tomorrow and hopefully get some kind of compensation. When they guarantee a date and intentionally gently caress that up, that's pretty much a dick move, and they are doing it to thousands of people it looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

beergod posted:

Googling a bit it looks like there was a mass delay with Best Buy preorders being shipped to Southern California (that's where I'm at). We've all been hit with transit delay messages indicating it's not going to get here until Monday. This could potentially be a pretty big deal for Best Buy so I wonder if they're going to leverage their relationship with UPS to get these out on the trucks by tomorrow but who knows.

I normally line up but I'm getting too old for this poo poo so I preordered with same day delivery lol and here we are, I might as well be lined up

Best Buy is trying to blame UPS, but UPS is saying Best Buy waited too long to print out the labels. Considering I got the email saying they were shipping my order out really late, it's 100% obvious Best Buy hosed up. The least they could do when they gently caress up and they KNOW they hosed up is bump the shipping service to Next day or Overnight, but instead they are trying to say UPS hosed up and are acting like there is nothing they can do. Probably staying away from Best Buys for a long time, considering how they are handling it.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

BambooEarpick posted:

So is it just a Musou game or whatever? You just run around killing like 1000s of slimes and then pursue Lu Bu?

DQ heroes 1 is kinda like whatever. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

2 however, is much better. 8 or 8.5

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Japanese presentation had a new SMT game, new layton, new ace attorney, new etrian mystery dungeon, radiant historia remake, and some other stuff on 3DS.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Anyone who is actually at e3, what cool lesser known/indie games have you seen on the floor for the Switch that were either previously unannounced or had no release date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Policenaut posted:

As irrelevant YouTube star Woolie once said, if you're making a fan game shut the gently caress up about it and don't tell anyone until you're done!

Probably better just to not make a fan game.

Make your own loving poo poo; if you have what it takes to design a quality game through and through, your original game will do well. Spending a insufficiently long amount of time to make a strikingly average game that relies on someone else's IP is never the way to go.

• Locked thread