Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Detective No. 27 posted:

Anker PowerCore+ 20100
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014ZO46LK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_2nnbzbVMYVCV2

Been using it for over a month and I love it.

Do you use Type C to C with this one or Type A to C?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
I've loved the Switch so much over the last two months that I went all-in today by ordering the new/old street fighter, ARMS, Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey. It really made all the difference on my recent long haul flights to/from Italy. Just imagining how great this thing is gonna be 2 years in when it has a ton of games to play on the go.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Kashuno posted:

PHYSICAL

MEDIA???????????????????????????????????????????

Yes. I do physical media for everything that I can. Saving HD space for when they finally release the virtual console stuff.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

I don't know how uncoordinated you guys are but it's pretty easy both carrying tiny carts with you and switching them in and out. Sorry if that is a challenging maneuver for most here. I also save money on the games via Amazon Prime :)

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Hey guys, popping in after the weekend test to ask: Was ARMS any good?

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Really glad I didn't listen to general sentiment in this thread about ARMS. Just played about an hour of the global testpunch and it is fun as hell. Keeping my preorder and looking forward to it a lot more now.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

... what? The fanboyism is rampant.

Every time I've checked into this thread there are a bunch of posts about ARMS sucking. There have been positive posts, too, but it seemed like more people were saying it sucked.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Lobstertainment posted:

Whoever it was, you lied to me: Arms is good :colbert:

Same

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

So far, the only thing I've thought was completely and utterly awful about the Switch is their stupid idea to put voice chat on a smartphone app as opposed to on the console itself. I really just can't fathom how everyone involved in that decision actually thought it was a good idea. It might even be the worst idea in Nintendo history - and there's been a LOT of bad ideas even tho I love Ninty.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Well Microsoft had yet another embarrassingly bad conference. Just need to see how Sony pans but if Metroid Prime 4 is announced, I think Nintendo soundly wins E3. And yes, winning is a thing. But Metroid Prime 4 probably is not :(.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Mario + Rabbids actually looks pretty sweet. Am I crazy?

Anyways, good news is it was announced at the Ubisoft conference so probably won't be a focus tomorrow meaning Nintendo has to at least have one big game reveal for Switch right? Metroid? Pikmin? Animal Crossing?

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Nintendo definitely won E3 gents. Hoooooooly crap Metroid Prime 4

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Mister Facetious posted:

Exactly the complaint I have with Zelda's shrine system. They could've had like, twelve actually dungeon-length areas of ~10 puzzles each, with tests of strength for mid-bosses- but they went Far Cry instead.

Ya this is my only area of complaint with BOTW. The dungeons were pretty barebones and easy. Not the sprawling, massive dungeons were used to. Hopefully the next Zelda rectifies that and gives us the normal dungeons combined with a massive open world.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Just purchased the DLC for Zelda. Looking forward to playing it again on hard mode. Game got too easy once you start to beef up Link so hoping this new mode helps with that.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

SeANMcBAY posted:

Do you have to start all over to enable hard? If not, I won't be playing it for a year or two.:lol:

Not sure on that. I figured you'd be starting entirely over for hard mode.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Ok so when can we preorder in the US? Can't leave this one to chance - too many good SNES games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Master Mode putting a Lynel in the starting area is hilarious. I got a twig to fight it, what are my odds of winning? Lol

• Locked thread