Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Just saw I could order one on Amazon Prime Now, hopefully I'll have my $350 Zelda box tomorrow morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Got mine now, ordered from Amazon Now last night. Now I just need to do my work and then do poo poo all weekend before I can Zelda so I wont even open it yet

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Takoluka posted:

The kickstand snaps into place and has never fallen over for me, even when I accidentally hit the table it's on. I consider myself a general, average consumer, so I'd like to think I'm treating my electronics pretty normally. Given that, I don't know how nearly any of the problems people have with the Switch come up.

I'm not saying they aren't happening, but with things like the kickstand, what are you doing that is, under normal circumstances, making this stuff happen?

But what if something from your entertainment center was to fall on it?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I never really played windwaker because I got so frustrated by that stealth bs in the beginning

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
please nintendo no anime

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Loving MK8 so far. Why would anybody ever play as Not Waluigi.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
But what does the sales tax pay for?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Wow everybody's making bank on this new nintendo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I tipped the guy who delivered my Nintendo Switch in his duct taped car 20 dollars

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Actually the Switch only costs 1488 yen to manufacture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lol mural mario very cool

• Locked thread