Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I'm in Washington state, and my order from Amazon changed to 'Preparing for Shipment' on the afternoon of the 1st and hasn't changed since. Next time I'll just buy it from Fred Meyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

AlphaKeny1 posted:

Check if they charged your credit card. The order update on the site might not change until it's actually delivered at your door.

Yeah it was charged when the status changed.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Target had plenty of accessories and games for sale. So now I have Zelda and a Pro but what the gently caress Amazon where's my console.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

It's just after 6 PM on the 3rd, and my Amazon order went from 'preparing for shipping' to 'shipping today'. What the gently caress is this system even doing, and when will I get the poo poo I paid for?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

a.lo posted:

Ask for a 10 dollar credit

That's all I'm gonna get for sure. If I could instantly get a refund I'd do that and just go get one from Target.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

After I sent Amazon a bitchy email, my order supposedly shipped via USPS of all things. At 12:22 a.m. Tracking data hasn't updated today, but it is Saturday. I'm still skeptical but it's supposed to be here Monday the 6th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Andrast posted:

http://nintendonews.com/news/wii-u/nicalis-wii-u-not-much-more-powerful-ps-vita/

Nicalis is not a good developer. Other highlights include them saying that they can't release patch notes because "we're not actual developers - we just make games".

And making the Wii port of La Mulana and Cave Story run like poo poo?

• Locked thread