Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

To be fair, here in Australia we called it either "snesss" or "super nesss".

I agree with the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Just fly down here to Australia, every time I walk into EB they have them

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Just bought Gonner, looking forward to playing it when I get home :D.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

woop woop

finally tried out ARMS ranked multiplayer last night and won my first game! also beat a couple of rank 4 people as a rank 1! Also got severly curbstomped by a 1 and a 2 so idk maybe I'm about as terrible at fighting games as I thought I was

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Tayter Swift posted:

I keep forgetting which buttons on the Switch are which and this afternoon realized the Xbox controller swaps X/Y and B/A

Why the hell did Microsoft do that

Because Microsoft are terrible. I played my 1 for the first time in forever last week and kept confusing the hell out of myself every time there was an onscreen prompt (it doesn't help that I have a controller without the colours on the buttons). In related news, Rare Replay has some awesome games in it, especially for $14. If only it were on Switch...

• Locked thread