Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetko
Oct 21, 2004
My amazon preorder updated to shipping soon this morning with a delivery of Friday by 8pm, but i'm starting to doubt it. Can't remember a shipment this late to update before. Anyone else stuck in amazon shipping purgatory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetko
Oct 21, 2004

deadwing posted:

I am too, good thing this is one of four preorders.

you're a bit more committed than me!

Fetko
Oct 21, 2004

deadwing posted:

I'm also in a Prime Now area though, so it's likely coming via Lasershit same day or something

yeah, same thing. although i don't think i've had an official Prime Now order that I know of.

Fetko
Oct 21, 2004

FireMrshlBill posted:

Don't worry, I am east coast and mine was marked as shipped about 30 min ago (around 10:30 eastern) and was already scanned by UPS about 2 hours from me. It apparently is getting shipped with items from separate pre-orders I did (1 2 switch, extra AC adapter, screen protector), I think all were different orders so they are on the ball it appears.

Yeah, it'll probably ship on time, but it isn't normal. Hoping I don't get my bad-tasting Zelda card in tomorrow and no Switch to keep me from licking it. If the stalwart, upstanding members of the gaming media can't restrain themselves, how can I?

Fetko
Oct 21, 2004

enojy posted:

Yea, mine has been "shipping soon" since this morning, still supposedly showing up by 8pm tomorrow. We'll see about that, Amazon wizards..........

I'm probably being punished for not making posts defending AWS for their recent outage. It's not their fault customers didn't use multiple regions as a backup!

Fetko
Oct 21, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

Knowing my luck "Arriving by 8pm" means "thrown on your porch at 755pm".

if mine changes to shipped before i go to bed, i'll be fine with this.

Fetko
Oct 21, 2004

Sea Sponge Run posted:

I resisted the urge to lick my Zelda cart

But licking it gives you the Breath of the Wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetko
Oct 21, 2004

Dehry posted:

It's annoying entering in a password every time I want to use the eshop.

One review suggested that this could be disabled.

• Locked thread