Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

The Bloop posted:

It's false that no one thought that, but some people also think the Earth is flat or apparently that brown cows produce chocolate milk.

Reasonable people, on the other hand...

vvv That is true

When they continued supplying it in January and February I started to think it was more than a holiday item.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

VideoGames posted:

Please post about the SNES mini/classic in the SNES mini/classic thread.

The thread title makes this look like a general Nintendo thread.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Where's the 'stache

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

whaley posted:

I call the mega drive the mmMmmddddd and the playstation the psssxkckckhkxkh

Actually, it's pzzzxkckckhkxkh, idiot.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Phantasium posted:

We call our ship the Nesbuchadsnezzer

Gesundheit!

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Louisgod posted:

anybody on Youtube that has some dumbass cartoon of themselves as their avatar/banner is monumentally dumb, fat and ugly.

And many who don't!

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Yeah if you just walk in desperate to sell something right there you're gonna get hosed, but if you can wait and game the promos and coupons you can do okay.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Sudden Javelin posted:

Got Mario Kart 8 and Zelda. I licked MK8. I did not lick Zelda as it is a used copy.

Every cartridge is licked by quality control before leaving the factory, so it doesn't really make a difference.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Bury me with my joycons

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Drunk Tomato posted:

Actually.its perfect

False, unless it's on the Switch already

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

AndrewP posted:

Not a plastic holder that could seemingly scratch my screen if I'm not super careful when placing it in.

Get a glass screen protector.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Man, what games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Roadie posted:

"A headset that you have to plug into your game console and also your phone" is such a dumb thing.

It's ridiculously stupid, and I just bought one.

• Locked thread