Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

rip me I guess, release day shipping my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

amazon why haven't you shipped my console

Whyyyy

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Getting single player experiences like Zelda or Disgaea on a cart sure, but if you don't have good multiplayer (Mario Kart, Snipperclips, Puyo Puyo Tetris, presumably SSB sometime) or quick pickup games (Shovel Knight, Binding of Isaac) on your internal memory what are you even doing

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Will one of the iPad power bricks with a USB-C cable plugged into it eventually charge the switch?

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

12W

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Mahoning posted:

Yes. I think I went from 40% to around 97% in about 2 hours. The Switch was in sleep mode. And it was the cable that came with the Pro Controller.

Hooray, thanks. I almost bought another AC adapter and then went "wait a minute, I can probably just charge it with what I normally have with me"

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

nintendo when can I pay $40 for a portable port of a game I put 200 hours into on the vita and PC please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Utnayan posted:

I laughed at this, because it is so true this time around.

But then I also look back at when I bought Morrowind about 4 times back in the day :(

Michaellaneous: Valid points.

I have more issues with the lack of service, apps, lack of content, overpriced ports/accessories, and overall quality control as it has been stated.

but I'm actually serious and want to buy Binding of Isaac, one of my most play games in the last few years

• Locked thread