Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Bombadilillo posted:

Mine was not like that at all. Did you get the cheap on or expensive one? I got the dust tabs. The back was 50/50.

I got the cheaper one and it had the adhesive on the back. It actually screwed up my application a little when I was pulling the tab, but I was able to fix it and it looks great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Nalin posted:

Will I be able to pirate all these Starlink Amiibos? There sure are a lot of them.

Just wait 6 months after launch and pick them up for a buck each.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Policenaut posted:

Hey so this is kind of interesting, that Mario + Rabbids game had that UFO rabbid roomba thing as a leader, which is a feature that I believe wasn't announced/leaked beforehand, and if so then that corroborates an alleged leak from 4chan a few days ago about Nintendo's E3 area. May or may not actually be a portion of what Nintendo's got planned for tomorrow but if you wanna take a look and spoil/laugh/whatever at it then go for it. You have to scroll down a bit through other posts to get all of it but there's some good stuff here.

I'd be totally down for Pilotwings/Waverace, I really enjoyed the 3DS one despite its length.

• Locked thread