Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

Macintosh HD posted:

My GameStop is the only one in the area not opening at midnight. :smith:

Same. :smith:

On the plus side, I work right next to it, so I can slip out around 10 for my break, pick mine up, and wander back. :unsmith:

I'm hoping the big lines end up at the stores doing midnight events and this one is more mellow so I'm not waiting for an hour. Still way nicer than when I camped out in the cold overnight for the Wii.

Baldrash fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Mar 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
So you sold your Wii U, which you could've played Zelda on, bought a Switch to play Zelda on, which you now want to sell? I think that's where the disconnect lies, niceness aside.

Trying to understand someone's purchasing decisions aside, I want more Splatoon 2. I managed to get into five of the six slots, and as my first experience with the series, I really dug it. In the last hour I was consistently in the top of the leaderboard using the dualies with gyro aiming.

Baldrash fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Mar 26, 2017

• Locked thread