Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

man nurse posted:

I'm officially in line at Best Buy. Apparently they got like 100 in stock. Quite a line, but far from that number. Godspeed all you goons out there looking for a switch tonight. Wish me luck!

Same duder. 60 extra and we got about 50 people

I was teased with the promise of tickets being handed out at 9 when they closed but turns out that was a lie and it's gonna be 11 :confuoot:

Fricking cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
USB Ethernet dongle works in dock mode.
I use Astro a40s with a mix amp and normally plug that into the PS4 digital optical but just plugged the optical into the tv and it takes both.

I like that the game cases are the same size as the switch.

I can't believe how small it is. And how great it feels. Like how the PS4 really feels like what Sony wanted the PS3 to be, switch feels like what Nintendo wanted the Wii U to be. Amazing.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

LethalGeek posted:

Which dongle out of curiosity, didja get the newer one or had a Wii U hold o ver?

Hold over from the Wii U which was actually a hold over from my Wii. Some third party generic junk I got off Amazon I'm sure

• Locked thread