Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Oh poo poo you caught me.

- A SOF Marine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of alt accounts MR HILLARY CLINTONS THONG 🤔

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I am IDR

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The funniest thing about MARSOC is that if you wanted to try out you literally had to go over you command's head. You spoke to a marsoc recruiter and they got you orders to attend their screening. Your command wasn't involved at all.

Also it was originally a b-billet meaning after your 3 year tour was over you went back to your regular military job.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Reverand maynard posted:

The funniest thing about MARSOC is that if you wanted to try out you literally had to go over you command's head. You spoke to a marsoc recruiter and they got you orders to attend their screening. Your command wasn't involved at all.

to be fair thats how army special forces works too. I had a soldier pass selection for SF, get a pt test like a month later and not pass my companies arbitrary minimum for pt (I think it was like a 270 or 90 in each event) so I had a soldier that was good enough for green berets but not good enough for a chemical corps unit apparently

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Wat. Look at the thread that busted out IDR originally. (I helped discover he was a faker)

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

DoktorLoken posted:

Wat. Look at the thread that busted out IDR originally. (I helped discover he was a faker)

Look at the link carefully

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

NM, I'm retarded.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

What?

E: poo poo I got had

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

to be fair thats how army special forces works too. I had a soldier pass selection for SF, get a pt test like a month later and not pass my companies arbitrary minimum for pt (I think it was like a 270 or 90 in each event) so I had a soldier that was good enough for green berets but not good enough for a chemical corps unit apparently

Haha. I'll never understand why support units try to blow pt out of the water. That's exactly the kind of unit I would aim for 60 points in each event and laugh in their faces during the counseling.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I hate you all so much

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Haha. I'll never understand why support units try to blow pt out of the water. That's exactly the kind of unit I would aim for 60 points in each event and laugh in their faces during the counseling.

Marine support units are so loving weird. There are dumb pecking orders based upon how much you can bench and how dumb your haircut is. It's not even practical fitness because they can't run for poo poo.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

maffew buildings posted:

I hate you all so much

I got an outstanding once just to prove to myself I could, but sandbagging the Navy PT test is a proud tradition.

what like 60 situps 45 pushups, quick mile.5 jog lumpia immediately after

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
an outstanding PT test in the seabees gets you a t-shirt that says outstanding PRT on the back. a maximum gets you one of those TRX band systems. but most importantly scoring in that range gets you designated as a command fitness leader and responsibility for a bunch of fat sailors who can't stop hammering home little debbie snack cakes

dear god who isn't real and also a fag please get the navy to cut me loose already thanks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

you little loving scamp you :kiddo:

Wrennic_26
Jul 9, 2009

Wait what?

[edit] Oh. drat. :master:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Some of you people gullible af

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You all got owned.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I don't even know what this thread is anymore. :confused:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
What would you like this thread to be?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Closed?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

You have the power

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
shim which one of us do you love the most?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Who is the worst gipper (it's me)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

shim which one of us do you love the most?

I love you all equally except

Two Finger posted:

Who is the worst gipper (it's me)

CommieGIR is the worst gipper. Toss up between him and that Brony Wasabi The J.

I need to find Wasabi and probate his rear end.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I love you all equally except

CommieGIR is the worst gipper. Toss up between him and that Brony Wasabi The J.

I need to find Wasabi and probate his rear end.

Why'd you give up on PC games? You haven't been on Steam in 5 months.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

What's a two stripe officer in the Navy? Like what rank

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Derek Dominoe posted:

Why'd you give up on PC games? You haven't been on Steam in 5 months.

My only non Mac PC is this lovely laptop the VA got me. I only use it for school and occasionally gaming, but I haven't been gaming or going to school as of late.

I'm building a new PC in May, exclusively for gaming.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

human being Junior Grade

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Engineers aren't officers in the Navy right?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

Engineers aren't officers in the Navy right?

If they're true engineers they're officers.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ok so that part is the same as the merchant navy then i just never really was sure on that front

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
Shim on a scale of 1-10 how pumped up are you for the upcoming mexican/muslim Kristallnacht?

Cos I'm pumped up. Currently trying to figure out how a gas station can somehow contribute.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Rekinom posted:

Shim on a scale of 1-10 how pumped up are you for the upcoming mexican/muslim Kristallnacht?

Cos I'm pumped up. Currently trying to figure out how a gas station can somehow contribute.

start carrying machetes i guess

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Two Finger posted:

Stripes aren't a very descriptive term, and there's enough changes for it to be confusing in dress uniforms, but:

Enlisted plebes (tiny little lines on collar) < Petty Officer (crow, with chevrons on collar) < chiefs (anchor on collar, add stars for more seniority)

Butter bar ensign (one gold bar) < Lieutenant Junior Grade (one silver bar) < Lieutenant (two silver bars) < lieutenant commander (gold leaf) < commander (silver leaf) < captain (silver eagle)

Whoever is the captain of that ship actually gets called captain , regardless of rank.

The engineer is the title for the officer in charge of engineering department. Aka the Eng. same with Nav, Weps, Commo, etc

If a civilian engineer is riding along that's just nonsense

And if you get a bunch of Shim type cryto and sigint pukes taking up your rack space and food they're called a "direct support element"

M_Gargantua fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Mar 8, 2017

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Who is LtCol. Krusinski?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Deathy McDeath posted:

Who is LtCol. Krusinski?

The best goddamn sexual assault prevention officer of all times.

Also the first to lose the job as chief anti sexual assault officer for committing a sexual assault. In a parking garage. With a Tranny.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Wait... What?

Where or when did this come out? Everything I have read said it was either a woman, or two women.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Genocide Tendency posted:

Wait... What?

Where or when did this come out? Everything I have read said it was either a woman, or two women.

I mean, it's how xhe identified xerself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Who is LtCol. Krusinski?

A sexual tyrannosaurus.

• Locked thread