Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
You should see the PM's I got from Wasabi The J after I colored outside the lines with his rap sheet. Seriously look at his rap sheet it's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Had to go upstairs to probate that goddamn snitch.

And he's left me 2 PM's.

He doesn't loving get it.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Post the PMs

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Name and shame

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Pesticide20 posted:

Post the PMs

Bulletsponge13 posted:

You probated me for no legitimate reason the first time. I broke no rules provoked no poo poo, and legit did nothing wrong. You probated me because you didn't like a picture. So yeah, I messaged you and the forum mod, because it was bullshit. I didn't do poo poo to earn the first probation.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Pesticide20 posted:

Post the PMs

Bulletsponge13 posted:

I just found out that you are apparently Idiot King, whatever that is, so I guess you have the ability to just keep probating me. I'll stop messaging you about this dumb poo poo.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
What a dope. I'll eat a sixer just for fun. Nothing matters.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Bulletsponge13 posted:
You probated me for no legitimate reason the first time. I broke no rules provoked no poo poo, and legit did nothing wrong. You probated me because you didn't like a picture. So yeah, I messaged you and the forum mod, because it was bullshit. I didn't do poo poo to earn the first probation.

Probate this bitch forever.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

gently caress it. Make me IK for a month.

I'm not going to spend time hunting anime touchers or bronies because :effort:, but I swear I will rain unholy, and very public, hell on bullshit reports and crybaby complaining.

Edit: And D&D invasions. So many probations for D&D posters who don't belong here.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
make me IK for a month and i'll probably get distracted and forget about SA for a month

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

N I C E M E L T D O W N

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

gently caress it. Make me IK for a month.

I'm not going to spend time hunting anime touchers or bronies because :effort:, but I swear I will rain unholy, and very public, hell on bullshit reports and crybaby complaining.

Edit: And D&D invasions. So many probations for D&D posters who don't belong here.

IKs can't read reports or the mod forum. You can read the mod queue in a roundabout way if you poke into it.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Well thats loving bullshit.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

haha i love the pms

Herr Tog posted:

I do not know why I was probated. is there a re rule in GiP I missed?

this is his av

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Guys who complain about a six hour should just get another 6 hour for complaining :shrug:

Hell I'd make that an up-front subforum rule

lol it was kind of fun raging against you and racking up as many probes as i did
that message in a bottle was a ton of fun to make

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

shim do you see yourself more as a searle or a kaneda

i mean would you finish fixing the shield then turn around to stare into god's atomic eye or would you nobly stay behind on the crippled ship so you could meet god

or maybe you're more of a pinbacker running around knifing everyone while roaring about how FOR SEVEN YEARS I SPOKE WITH GOD

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i'd say shim's more of a doctor weir

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Congratulations on your modship, God-Emperor Shimazu the Undying.
3 Questions for you.

How much money have you spent re-registering, creating alt accounts, doing name & avatar changes on Something Awful?

Using a scale of 1 to infinite Aatreks, how would you rate former & current moderators of the Goons in Platoon subforum?

Are you going to retry the Appalachian Trail?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

Congratulations on your modship, God-Emperor Shimazu the Undying.
3 Questions for you.

How much money have you spent re-registering, creating alt accounts, doing name & avatar changes on Something Awful?

Using a scale of 1 to infinite Aatreks, how would you rate former & current moderators of the Goons in Platoon subforum?

Are you going to retry the Appalachian Trail?

Hey buddy!

1) Too goddamn much, Easily over $100 probably. Probably way over $100. Goddamn you N4I.

2) Current is good people. I'm learning to deal with N4I, who while a sodomite is not a pedophile. So 0 aatreks there but we did have Hag's as a mod and I'm pretty sure he was a straight up Trekkie and therefore pedophile.

3) Leaving in a few weeks to do 2 weeks on the trail from Springer MT to Unknown with my Dad and Step Mom. Should be interesting.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Alright, I have to own my bitchassness. I was super bitchy because I was on a cross country drive, haven't slept in way too long, and was trying to occupy myself with forums.
Also, I legit didn't know what the gently caress idiot king was, so I was confused.
So, sorry Shim and Zeris. I know you all don't give a gently caress, but I shouldn't have been such a loving baby.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Thanks for the quick response Shimazu.

Glad the trail hasn't conquered you.
Question 2 was about ALL the former mods(whip, hagetaka, grover, etc) figured you'd have fun rating them.

Almost had a fourth question, which was going to be asking about your best alt account, N4I...what inspired it, how did you keep the kayfabe up, and stuff like that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

bulletsponge13 posted:

Alright, I have to own my bitchassness. I was super bitchy because I was on a cross country drive, haven't slept in way too long, and was trying to occupy myself with forums.
Also, I legit didn't know what the gently caress idiot king was, so I was confused.
So, sorry Shim and Zeris. I know you all don't give a gently caress, but I shouldn't have been such a loving baby.

It's all good and we've all been there thanks for being a good sport about being a bitch and letting us laugh at you.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's all good and we've all been there thanks for being a good sport about being a bitch and letting us laugh at you.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Mr. Nice! posted:

This also <3 your new title, let me know if you want something slightly more dignified.

We've all been there, man.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Anyway we can give the IK a crown of cocks next to their name? Like the mod star, but more representative of their arbitrary nature. Lol

Yeah, you guys can laugh away. I deserve it.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Changing the platinum icon requires me to convince an admin that they should stop fixing forums code in order to work on modifying an individual poster's CSS or something like that. I'm open to suggestions but have so far failed to make the case.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Ask why they hate freedom.

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
Wtf is an IK? I keep thinking of the Immortal King armor set in Diablo 2 but that game is kinda old so I'm like 65% sure that's not it.

Altho D2 was the best game blizzard ever made, ever

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Rekinom posted:

Wtf is an IK? I keep thinking of the Immortal King armor set in Diablo 2 but that game is kinda old so I'm like 65% sure that's not it.

warcraft 2 biiiiiiiiiiiitch

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rekinom posted:

Idiot King. Has the power to dish out 6 hour probes. Ebb and I were it last month but I'm pretty sure my last-minute-probate-half-of-gip rampage has permanently disqualified me from holding office again. Hey Zeris is shim it for life or are you choosing someone for April or what

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'd like to stay IK. :colbert:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Jet fuel can't melt shims

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
No, no it can not.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Encore month, why not.

April 1st better be good.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
We're all gonna eat a sixxer.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
You know what's good? Stability in government. No-knock sixers and stop-and-probate are deplorable tactics aimed at our most marginalized posters.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'm still probating Anime, Brony's and Pedophiles on sight. No knock. No warrant.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

We're all gonna eat a sixxer.

This, but in Rodney Dangerfield's voice

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Encore month, why not.

April 1st better be good.

I'm forming a shadow government with TF to protest this injustice.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

M_Gargantua posted:

You know what's good? Stability in government. No-knock sixers and stop-and-probate are deplorable tactics aimed at our most marginalized posters.

When it comes to the safety of our forum, the end justifies the mean.

If you don't support the GIP mods and IK, you're against vets and the armed forces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

As a victim of Shim's reign, I support him getting it another month- with another IK to stir the pot.

• Locked thread