Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm forming a shadow government with TF to protest this injustice.

This subversion of our forums by foreign influence is exactly why we need an IK like Shim who is principled, patriotic, and high as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I just want someone to get drunk as hell and start handing out Skilcraft pen custom titles again.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

:rolleyes:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

maffew buildings posted:

This subversion of our forums by foreign influence is exactly why we need an IK like Shim who is principled, patriotic, and high as poo poo

Today I'm gonna do dabs until I hear things, and see things.

:)

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Put some lurker with zero experience or connection to GiP in charge just slightly above Shim to piss everyone off equally.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

I just want someone to get drunk as hell and start handing out Skilcraft pen custom titles again.

It was Ambien that caused those

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

It was Ambien that caused those

Look, just give me an IK that will be completely unhinged and hand out stupid military references as custom titles that nobody else on the forums will get.

I'd nominate myself but my medication only causes sudden and violent anger issues rather than hallucinations/dissassociation from reality.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Hello my whole day

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 28, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Eh whatever I'll just keep making punishment avatars by request. Those things made up the bulk of my PMs from N4I.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Hi Shim

I'm assuming that while you were assigned to JSOC, you had experiences of other nationalities armed spec op teams. What was your opinion of them, if you had an opinion.

and

Which country in the world do you hate the most

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The Brits and their SAS are a notch above in terms of competent quiet professionals. I have way more experience working with native Iraqi and Afghani special operations. The Iraqis were trying, and competent. The Afghani's? Oh boy. Just.. no, why did we ever set this Afghani SOF up in the first place? Because goddamn, I've never been more ready to shoot an Afghani in a hurry than when dealing with the NDS.

Afghanistan is easily my most hated country. It would be so nice without the Afghani's. It's a beautiful country with all kinds of natural beauty. But it's inhabited entirely by child and goat loving sheep herders who dabble in terrorism.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Afghanistan is easily my most hated country. It would be so nice without the Afghani's. It's a beautiful country with all kinds of natural beauty. But it's inhabited entirely by child and goat loving sheep herders who dabble in terrorism.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
We seem to have a consensus about Afghanistan.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Our policy - push the button

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Shim did you ever work with the NZ SAS? Any thoughts on them?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

Shim did you ever work with the NZ SAS? Any thoughts on them?

Nope, sorry.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

bulletsponge13 posted:

As a victim of Shim's reign, I support him getting it another month- with another IK to stir the pot.

Welp, I was trying to lift your shame that you had been saddled with for far too long, myself being a victim of the same scourge, and then I loving typo'd it.

Whoops.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Hey Shim, what are your favorite things to eat when you're toking it up?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Suicide Watch posted:

Hey Shim, what are your favorite things to eat when you're toking it up?

Diet Ginger Ale and I try not to eat and toke, I toke then eat. Too many times that coughing fit has caused me to lose my lunch if I've eaten recently before toking.

I think my favorite thing to get high and then eat would be Sushi. The sensory overload is dope.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

If I sent a seal unit some bat'leths do you think they would get a kill with one

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
You could probably send it to the average infantry unit and get a kill before the end of the day.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Godholio posted:

You could probably send it to the average infantry unit and get a kill before the end of the day.

lmao

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Godholio posted:

Friendly fire doesn't count.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

More Shimazu questions:

Does Idiot King moderator status apply on all of your somethingawful accounts?

Does burning jet fuel damage concrete?

Did you ever manage to track down & interview IDR?

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Shim, can you get another month as IK?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You don't pay much attention do you?

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
But why male models?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

redneck nazgul posted:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

gently caress that. Give out VA logos with Shim's quote about the VA being skillcraft of medicine.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

More Shimazu questions:

Does Idiot King moderator status apply on all of your somethingawful accounts?

Does burning jet fuel damage concrete?

Did you ever manage to track down & interview IDR?

No just this one.

Jet fuel and concrete is beyond the scope of my investigation of 9/11.

I've not yet figured out which one of these fucks is IDR but he'll make himself known eventually.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Suicide Watch posted:

Shim, can you get another month as IK?

Yes.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I kind of want to see Shim give every poster a six. Or maybe flip a coin for every GIP poster- heads you live, tails you die (for 6 hours).
Bonus points if he does himself and all his parachutes. Hopefully, if he runs with this dumb idea, one of those profiles survive for him to taunt.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Do that poo poo like two-face from Batman.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

orange juche posted:

Do that poo poo like two-finger from last month

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Won't end well.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

It all ends with death.

do it

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Genocide Tendency posted:

gently caress that. Give out VA logos with Shim's quote about the VA being skillcraft of medicine.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
These avatar changes are messing with my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

yeah stop recycling old avatars

• Locked thread