Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

did you ever meet DEMO DICK and why do you think trump didn't pick him to replace flynn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Have you ever watched a terrorist poop through a drone feed?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The funniest thing about MARSOC is that if you wanted to try out you literally had to go over you command's head. You spoke to a marsoc recruiter and they got you orders to attend their screening. Your command wasn't involved at all.

Also it was originally a b-billet meaning after your 3 year tour was over you went back to your regular military job.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

DoktorLoken posted:

Wat. Look at the thread that busted out IDR originally. (I helped discover he was a faker)

Look at the link carefully

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Haha. I'll never understand why support units try to blow pt out of the water. That's exactly the kind of unit I would aim for 60 points in each event and laugh in their faces during the counseling.

Marine support units are so loving weird. There are dumb pecking orders based upon how much you can bench and how dumb your haircut is. It's not even practical fitness because they can't run for poo poo.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

If I sent a seal unit some bat'leths do you think they would get a kill with one

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Godholio posted:

You could probably send it to the average infantry unit and get a kill before the end of the day.

lmao

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Genocide Tendency posted:

gently caress that. Give out VA logos with Shim's quote about the VA being skillcraft of medicine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

yeah stop recycling old avatars

• Locked thread