Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

"LtCol J. Krusinski" posted:

I'm a Vikings fan, it's been a few years since I could be excited about my team.

What do you think Teddy Bridgewaters chances of returning are?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im a bills fan and im really feeling the same way tbh

:suicide:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Probably just gonna probate Wasabi The J a few more times for being a kiddie diddler.

Zeris has intimated that IK for life is on the table for sexual favors.

I've not ruled it out.

No election for April? Or do you get to be IK for life, I'd be down for that if you continue to probate anime touchers.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

shame on an IGA posted:

was it shim that said "Well who wouldn't want a selfie with the founders of their democracy" in response to japanese tourists taking photos with Enola Gay? That's still the greatest post

I think that was the TFR mod.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I really wish I could get a downloadable version of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

bulletsponge13 posted:

As a victim of Shim's reign, I support him getting it another month- with another IK to stir the pot.

Welp, I was trying to lift your shame that you had been saddled with for far too long, myself being a victim of the same scourge, and then I loving typo'd it.

Whoops.

• Locked thread