Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

How much of your time working with JSOC was you telling some gently caress that doing support for a special ops unit doesn't make you an operator?

Also, how many times did you find yourself in some poo poo hole tent, so remote that you had to drive 40 miles just to get to what might qualify as no where, wondering why they needed you there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

DownByTheWooter posted:

Do you still practice Judaism? Have you ever visited Israel? The wall? What did you write in your note to god?

Follow up to this.. Will you help me rebuild the Temple?

Its literally my number 1 goal in life.

Goatschach posted:

Shim can you confirm that when the super long psych questionnaire they give asks you ""Do you beat your wife?" for the fourth time the only proper answer is, "She's not my wife".

I wasn't in intel, but I got either their psych questionnaire or they just use the same one for anyone going into EOD/getting a TS/for reasons. I can confirm that the correct answer to any question being repeated past the 3rd time is to just not get visibly angry. What you actually pick isn't important.*

* - Do not take this answer seriously. Jesus loving christ, do not ever joke around with Psych evals wether written or in person.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Two Finger posted:

and could donald trump beat up the queen

No.

She would ram her purse up his urethra while she fist fucks him.

But to be fair, she could do that to most men.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Wait... What?

Where or when did this come out? Everything I have read said it was either a woman, or two women.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Godholio posted:

Also Shim:

Edit: That's from the A/T Spaceflight thread. :lol:

Was it Shim who told someone in EN that the internet was the equivalent of Krokodil for mental illness?

I vaguely remember a post that made some sort of hilarious and surprisingly accurate analogy like that. Think it was Shim.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

gently caress it. Make me IK for a month.

I'm not going to spend time hunting anime touchers or bronies because :effort:, but I swear I will rain unholy, and very public, hell on bullshit reports and crybaby complaining.

Edit: And D&D invasions. So many probations for D&D posters who don't belong here.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Well thats loving bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

gently caress that. Give out VA logos with Shim's quote about the VA being skillcraft of medicine.

• Locked thread