Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Way way too many times.

Sure Zeris I'll shoot.

AMA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Grognan posted:

How much weed do you smoke?

A lot.

I don't really get high anymore, I just get lifted more or less.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

666 posted:

what's the weirdest/highspeediest alphabet soup unit you ever rolled with?

Weirdest? Navy Carrier CIC gig for an exercise (First time integration of F-22's into a joint air exercise) Highest speed? I was assigned to JSOC for close to 6 years.

Two Finger posted:

Yo Shim you said in current events a while back that the IC is the last people you want against you but you also mentioned something called CI. I get IC is intel community but what's CI?

How badly can these guys gently caress you over if they want? I guess they can pretty much find out anything and everything about you huh

CI is counter intelligence and outside of the military (I.E. CIA/FBI) they're the last people you want to be interested in your rear end.

What can these guys do? Bring evidence to a federal grand jury in coordination with a U.S. attorneys office or special prosecutor, that you are a goddamn enemy of the state. Their investigatorial powers are loving vast. And they get to use the full might and force of the IC to pursue their targets.

Right now that community is digging deep into Donnie and Co.

The subpoena's have to be landing soon. Watch.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Haven't read the book can't say to be honest. I highly doubt I'm mentioned.

I can say I was assigned to JSOC, that much is on the unclassified record- I'm not gonna get into the units except to drunkenly bitch about SEALs in a general manner.

It's worth noting my tenure there is what broke me mentally and physically. It was both the best and worst times in my life.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Okay I go to sleep at 7 am central so I'll be back in 12-16 hours, yes my schedule is bizarre.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Well I guess I'm up for a little while longer but didn't want anyone that reads this during the day to wonder why I've disappeared.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I honestly don't know. They did have the worst officers, though, hands down.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

666 posted:

if you could go back in time and tell one person you encountered in the .mil to smdftb who would it be and why?

LTG Michael Flynn, because he whored himself out to Putin and Trump alike.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Fellow Jew, and I've read the book about him and he seemed like an alright guy.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Ceiling fan posted:

Is JSOC in Florida so that they can gently caress with Cuba? Do we have a current war plan for taking them over?

JSOC is headquartered at Ft. Bragg NC.

Pesticide20 posted:

Shim, how often do you replay the new Medal of Honor games so that you can remain a high-speed, low-drag Tier 1 operator?

Never was a trigger puller, and never really play FPS's anymore. They're all too similar to me.

redneck nazgul posted:

Shim, did you ever get any silly/funny/embarrassing nicknames during your time?

Yeah, my USAF callsign was a doozy. I'd post it here but I still go by that name with some people so that's not happening.

Two Finger posted:

Shim are there any good books about the intel communities?
I'm about halfway through Relentless Strike about JSOC which is a drat good read but wondering if there's anything else you can recommend

Not an IC book exactly but Blind Mans Bluff is one of my favorite military books and almost all the work those guys did was intel.

Reverand maynard posted:

did you ever meet DEMO DICK and why do you think trump didn't pick him to replace flynn

Nope, and no idea TBQH.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

maffew buildings posted:

what's your favorite chill jam to blaze to

Good Thoughts, Bad Thoughts by Funkadelic

Godholio posted:

what's your favorite smooth jam to gently caress to

Keith Sweat✌️

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

why dont you post about football more

I'm a Vikings fan, it's been a few years since I could be excited about my team.

Deathy McDeath posted:

What's the assessment like for those fancy lad units you rolled with?

They're very very good at what they do. But you already knew that.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Mar 4, 2017

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

like on a scale of chill to 2spooky how spooky was the poo poo you ran with jsoc

I seriously can't get into it. Sorry.

Reverand maynard posted:

Have you ever watched a terrorist poop through a drone feed?

Oh yes. A thousand times yes. :(

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

Yeah I figured you wouldn't be able to. No worries man.

What's a Shim day look like these days and what did you really do with Spongebob on the Trail?

My VR&E counselor hosed me out of school this semester so I'm doing literally nothing.
It's interesting, but it's flipped my sleep schedule to 8pm-10am days.

My parents are college professors so when they're done with this semester we're gonna hike the AT for 2-3 weeks.

The AT hike me and SB did was loving awesome dude. It was a bitch physically because my pack was too big/heavy but we had a wild and fun time. My mother in law had life threatening health issues so we came off the trail.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Shim if you could go back knowing what you know now, would you still enlist?

I didn't want to retire, that was kinda forced on me. I was a true blue lifer. So yeah I would. :ohdear:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Deathy McDeath posted:

Sorry, that was bad phrasing on my part. What I meant to ask was "What's the assessment and selection process like?"

I can only speak towards the assessment and selection process for support personnel. Which is way less intensive but still pretty good vetting. Lots of psych interviews, boards, and tests. This was before I was broke brain so I did well.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Softface posted:

Shim we know your thoughts on intel officers, but what do you think about enlisted intel airmen, and do you have differing opinions about them based on whether they're junior enlisted, NCOs, or SNCOs? Any particular stories?

It's all very assignment specific- you can go an entire career never leaving OSS intelligence flights as an enlisted man.

Let me think on this and give you a more coherent response later.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

suboptimal posted:

Did you ever get to pet any SMU's working dogs? :woof:

One time I put on the "dog suit" and got taken down by the dogs. Those mofos are brutal.

DownByTheWooter posted:

indica or sativa?

What does it mean to be a Real American?

Do you still practice Judaism? Have you ever visited Israel? The wall? What did you write in your note to god?

Shatter, any strain will do. About 3-4 grams a week.

I haven't been to temple in about 4 years.

Yes, yes, and "Sorry I gently caress things up" was in my my note to god.

M_Gargantua posted:

at what point can I smoke legal weed and still maintain my (now civilian) clearances. this is important. i don't know how much longer alcohol alone can sustain me through 2017

Still illegal federally. Sorry. :(

Jaguars! posted:

Does intel get many of those completely pea-brained 'Police that moostache' style parade ground shouter NCOs or are more brains required?

They exist. Certainly. But they seemed more rare than other communities.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

hey shim what does recuse mean?

$40 extra upfront and you can't get any in her eyes.

Two Finger posted:

Shim in your more educated opinion are we just seeing the start of the poo poo they have on trump? Any bets on how deep the rabbit hole goes?

If they have something truly explosive would they hold it back until they have swung public opinion first?

I can't begin to imagine how deep the hole goes. Due to the nature of politics as is they could have something explosively bad and he's still gonna have 30%-40% popular support.

That's the scary part.

The truly scary part.

Goatschach posted:

Shim can you confirm that when the super long psych questionnaire they give asks you ""Do you beat your wife?" for the fourth time the only proper answer is, "She's not my wife".

"Only in front of the kids to assert my Alpha Male status in the pride."

Miloshe posted:

Shim, any thoughts on Task Force Violence?

The MARSOC guys that are accused of revenge killings and the like?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Miloshe posted:

March 4th, no revenge killings. A court of inquiry was held. Just wondering if you remember hearing about it.

I remember hearing that the first MARSOC deployment was a motherfucking nightmare. That's the limits to my MARSOC knowledge. They were a very new player on the scene as I was leaving the community.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Safari.. don't judge me. It works well on a Mac. And is full featured.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Were you on that deployment? I'd love to hear just why it was such a nightmare. Big USMC? Bad officers? It is a mystery to me.

Give us the down low man. Obviously nothing classified or anything.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Derek Dominoe posted:

1. Marry, kill, gently caress:

Choices are:

Zeris, N4I, Godholio

2. Care to share your thoughts/stories re: MDG leadership at your last duty station? :allears:

3. Weirdest Uber story?

1. Marry Zeris, Kill Godholio, and gently caress N4I once I've contracted something that's permanent.

2. I typed it all out then deleted it. gently caress everyone in that Mental Health clinic/ADAPT.

3) CEO of a hospital network was my fare and after we got to talking he gave me his card and said come to work for him anytime. Dude was coked out of his gourd and wound up tighter than a 5 penny alternator. I took him to the shittiest of the lovely neighborhoods and he got outta the car in a coat and tie in mid July and just crack head crab walked off into the hood from this empty parking lot.

Kinda wanna call him and see if he's down to get baked but I don't do pills or powders and that's all rich white people do. They think of weed as something burnouts smoke. But meth in many forms and Cocaine are acceptable.

I'm pretty sure this dude was looking to score crack.

I don't really enjoy the company of crackheads. I tolerate pot heads.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

who was your favourite ik so far

Me.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

what is a ripit anyway

like a redbull or something?

It's to red bull what Crackhead Charlie is to Lawyers Doing Blow.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Zeris posted:

I was thinking about rocketry in east Asia today, since it's trending and all, then I remembered this gem from forums savior, GIP'er on the wall, Shim:

Who ordered the code red, Shim?*

*I do not condone actions like these and strongly discourage them

Heh.

That post is filled with gold if you just break it down.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I don't even know what this thread is anymore. :confused:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Closed?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

shim which one of us do you love the most?

I love you all equally except

Two Finger posted:

Who is the worst gipper (it's me)

CommieGIR is the worst gipper. Toss up between him and that Brony Wasabi The J.

I need to find Wasabi and probate his rear end.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Derek Dominoe posted:

Why'd you give up on PC games? You haven't been on Steam in 5 months.

My only non Mac PC is this lovely laptop the VA got me. I only use it for school and occasionally gaming, but I haven't been gaming or going to school as of late.

I'm building a new PC in May, exclusively for gaming.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

What's a two stripe officer in the Navy? Like what rank

human being Junior Grade

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Two Finger posted:

Engineers aren't officers in the Navy right?

If they're true engineers they're officers.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Deathy McDeath posted:

Who is LtCol. Krusinski?

The best goddamn sexual assault prevention officer of all times.

Also the first to lose the job as chief anti sexual assault officer for committing a sexual assault. In a parking garage. With a Tranny.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I thank them for paying taxes.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Nope. The account was registered back on 9/9/01. It didn't cost any money but you had to wait for the admins to open up registrations. I was busy and my life long close IRL friend (He doesn't post much) registered me an account with the username Shimazu. I've stuck with Shim ever since.

No Anime for this guy. My thoughts on all things Japan are rather well known. 2 nukes was just a good start.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Any plans for the few remaining days of your rein?

Probably just gonna probate Wasabi The J a few more times for being a kiddie diddler.

Zeris has intimated that IK for life is on the table for sexual favors.

I've not ruled it out.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I promise to continue prosecuting Anime and Pony lovers with extreme prejudice if given IK for life.

Giving IK to most Gippers leads to mass no reason probations and a lot of static in the beloved CE thread.

Sincerely your IK,

-Shim

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Random numbers. Chaos reigns. Only rule is no lurkers.

I dislike this. We could have a Wasabi The J IK.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'm campaigning to be that safety measure.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The Jew in me couldn't say no to the free avatars and titles I could hand out as mod.

Finally get rid of xaarmans anime avatar and bring back Katy Perry boob avatars.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'll just accept IK for life and be the Sgt Schultz of this here prison camp. (GTFO if you don't love Hogans Hero's)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
You can on usenet. That's where I got every season.

God bless usenet.

• Locked thread