Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jun 27, 2002

Carrion Fairy
what's the weirdest/highspeediest alphabet soup unit you ever rolled with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jun 27, 2002

Carrion Fairy
^ that would be weird as gently caress

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Weirdest? Navy Carrier CIC gig for an exercise (First time integration of F-22's into a joint air exercise) Highest speed? I was assigned to JSOC for close to 6 years.

ever come across those fort belvoir guys?

Jun 27, 2002

Carrion Fairy

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Haven't read the book can't say to be honest. I highly doubt I'm mentioned.

I can say I was assigned to JSOC, that much is on the unclassified record- I'm not gonna get into the units except to drunkenly bitch about SEALs in a general manner.

It's worth noting my tenure there is what broke me mentally and physically. It was both the best and worst times in my life.

seals being idiots is a recurring theme in any publication on JSOC. what do you suppose is wrong with those guys on a cultural level?

Jun 27, 2002

Carrion Fairy
if you could go back in time and tell one person you encountered in the .mil to smdftb who would it be and why?

Jun 27, 2002

Carrion Fairy

Reverand maynard posted:

did you ever meet DEMO DICK and why do you think trump didn't pick him to replace flynn

and who would win in a tomahawk duel, demo dick or steven seagal

• Locked thread