Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I always assumed JSOC was in Florida because it's nice and ever since Kennedy, SOF gets mostly what SOF wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

what's your favorite smooth jam to gently caress to

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

M_Gargantua posted:

at what point can I smoke legal weed and still maintain my (now civilian) clearances. this is important. i don't know how much longer alcohol alone can sustain me through 2017

Probably not within your lifetime. In the eyes of the fed, it's still a crime. A med card will get you rejected on a Brady-style background check for CCW permit, ffs.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Woof Blitzer posted:

An extremely cheap redbull clone available at AAFES

Generally free in the combat zone, otherwise only available stateside in dollar stores. I did see a picture of a vending machine once, but it was probably also in front of a dollar store.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I am IDR

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

What would you like this thread to be?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Also Shim:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Well back when Paul Tibbets was going by the name "Dimples" on Radio Free Hiroshima, a Japanese nominal was sixteen thousand tons of somewhat radioactive tri-nitro-glycerin equivalency explosive force, plus or minus two thousand tons.

Lets never forget to remember that we once had to nuke these things to keep them on their island, and to keep them from wiping out the entire human race.

I, for one, will never be excited for advances in any Japanese rocket anything. I'd rather see the Ho Chi Min Space Port launching SSTO space tourists and nano-sats / suborbital anti personnel mines and bomblets on Cambodia, Laos, and China regularly instead of Japanase space based anything.

Just not a big fan of Japan, that's all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Edit: That's from the A/T Spaceflight thread. :lol:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Ask why they hate freedom.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

We're all gonna eat a sixxer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

You could probably send it to the average infantry unit and get a kill before the end of the day.

• Locked thread