Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
in my limited experience with a VRE counseler it seemed like a totally and completely bullshit hosed up program and I"m glad I have nothing to do with it

buddy of mine is doing it and wanted to change programs and VRE decided that he needed psych evals to support his decision. He is basically a 30 y/o freshmen in college, he must be mental to change his mind??@!??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
too bad shim was on too much acid and we didn't follow through with the drive through the usa drinking riot punch on drugs listening to dr john and funkadelic poo poo world tour 2017

shim your poo poo sounds crazy and you've been posting this poo poo since like the GBS military thread, pre-ask/tell and to be honest I still don't know WTF about you at this point

edit: back with the hockey mask av dude poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
did IDR get banned or just go away or what happened? I missed all that action

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
im pretty sure this poster is IDR btw

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Reverand maynard posted:

The funniest thing about MARSOC is that if you wanted to try out you literally had to go over you command's head. You spoke to a marsoc recruiter and they got you orders to attend their screening. Your command wasn't involved at all.

to be fair thats how army special forces works too. I had a soldier pass selection for SF, get a pt test like a month later and not pass my companies arbitrary minimum for pt (I think it was like a 270 or 90 in each event) so I had a soldier that was good enough for green berets but not good enough for a chemical corps unit apparently

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
lmao owned like a page worth of retards itt

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
my MOS was way more shameful than supply if you're trying to get at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002